JOURNAL BROWSE
Search
Advanced SearchSearch Tips
The analysis of the renewable energy supply ratio for the school building applied PV system
facebook(new window)  Pirnt(new window) E-mail(new window) Excel Download
 Title & Authors
The analysis of the renewable energy supply ratio for the school building applied PV system
Kang, Su-Hyun; Lee, Yong-Ho; Hwang, Jung-Ha; Cho, Young-Hum;
  PDF(new window)
 Abstract
Recently the renewable energy has been used widely and the importance of renewable sources is bigger than before. And the government enforced a law to the public buildings to install the renewable energy facilities. The capacity of facilities was 5% of total construction cost until April 13, 2011. Since then, the government changed the law from 5% of total construction cost to 10% of predicted energy usage for the resonable use of the renewable energy facilities. In this study, the comparative analysis is conducted according to the law to the building installed PV system through the Energy Plus simulation. And the method for improving renewable energy supply ratio was analyzed using existing PV array. Adjusting the PV array angle is the best way to generate more electric power without additional fee. When applying the month optimum angle, 3,600kWh of electric power are more generated compared to the existing angle.
 Keywords
Renewable energy;PV system;Public building;Energy Plus simulation;
 Language
Korean
 Cited by
1.
공공건축물의 신재생에너지 적용과 에너지 사용량 분석,이용호;서상현;김형진;조영흠;황정하;

한국태양에너지학회 논문집, 2012. vol.32. 3, pp.153-161 crossref(new window)
2.
태양광발전 시스템이 설치된 학교건물의 신재생에너지 공급비율 증가방안에 관한 연구,김석현;이용호;황정하;조영흠;

한국태양에너지학회 논문집, 2013. vol.33. 2, pp.42-49 crossref(new window)
3.
소방서건물의 신재생에너지시스템 최적화에 관한 연구,이용호;홍준호;조영흠;황정하;

한국태양에너지학회 논문집, 2013. vol.33. 1, pp.79-88 crossref(new window)
4.
사무소 건물의 태양열 시스템 운영조건 변화에 따른 에너지 효율 향상에 관한,정영주;김석현;이용호;황정하;조영흠;

한국태양에너지학회 논문집, 2014. vol.34. 5, pp.109-115 crossref(new window)
1.
Solutions for optimizing renewable power generation systems at Kyung-Hee University׳s Global Campus, South Korea, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 58, 439  crossref(new windwow)
2.
A study on method for improving renewable energy supply ratio for the school building applied PV system, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, 2013, 33, 2, 42  crossref(new windwow)
 References
1.
유권종 외, 전문가시스템을 이용한 태양광 어레이의 최적설치 각도에 관한 연구, 태양에너지학회 논문집, V.27, N.3, 2007.

2.
오명석 외, 아파트에 적용된 태양광발전시스템의 성능평가 및 개선방안에 관한 연구, 대한건축학회 논문집, 제 24권 제 10호, 2008.

3.
송종화 외, 건물일체형 투광성 PV 모듈의 설치각도별 발전특성에 관한 연구, 한국태양에너지학회 논문집, V.28, N.02, 2008.

4.
조덕기 외, 국내 태양광시스템 설치를 위한 수평면 전일사량과 일조시간 정밀조사, 태양에너지학회논문집, V.31, N.3, 2011.

5.
에너지관리공단, 공공기관 신축 건축물에 대한 신재생에너지 설치 의무화사업.

6.
Office Occupancy, Schedule for Occupancy, User's Manual for ANSI/ASHRAE/IE SNA Standard 90.1-2004.

7.
신에너지 및 재생에너지 개발.이용.보급촉진법 제 15조.

8.
지식경제부, 공공기관 신축건물에 대한 신 재생에너지 설치의무화사업 안내.