- Volume 8 Issue 4
A New Gas-Chromatograghic Method of Organic Elemental Analysis
가스크로마토그래피에 依한 微量元素分析
- Kim, You-Sun (Atomic Energy Research Institute) ;
- Son, Youn-Soo (Department of Chemistry, Seoul National University) ;
- Choi, Q.Won (Department of Chemistry, Seoul National University)
- Published : 19641200
A new gas-chromatographic method for determining carbon and hydrogen in organic compounds has been developed. After sample combustion was performed in a regular analytical combustion tube with an internal oxidant (a mixture of silver oxide and manganese dioxide) under a helium flow, the water produced was converted to acetylene by passing through a calcium carbide tube. The carbon dioxide and acetylene were trapped by a molecular sieve 5A column at room temperature. The trapped gases were released under programmed temperature raise up to
- Anal. Chem. v.34 Bauerman, D. R.;Meloan, C. E.
- Anal. Chem. v.32 Sundberg, O. E.;Maresh, C.
- Anal. Chem. v.35 Parsons, M. L.;Pennington, S. N.;Walker, J.M.
- Anal. Chem. v.35 Walker, J. M.;Kuo, C. W.
- Gas Chromatography Crenner, N.;Callen, J. E.;Weiss, M. D.
- Anal. Chem. v.32 Duswalt, A. A.;Brandt, W. W.
- Anal. Chem. v.34 Nightingale, C. E.;Walker, J. M.