- Volume 9 Issue 4
Leuconostoc mesenteroides P-60, Lactobacillus arabinosus 17-5, Streptococcus faecalis R have been successfully used for the quantitative determination of sixteen amino acids in Undaria pinnatifida (Harvey) Suringar hydrolysate by alkaline and hydrolysis for succesive two hours from two to twelve hours, by means of microbiological assay. And thiamine and riboflavin were fluorometrically determinated by thiochrome and lumiflavin in powder (80mesh) of Undaria pinnatifida (Harvey) Suringar. The results were as follows: 1) Arginine contents was the highest in hydrolysate for two hours, but longer the hydrolysis, the more content Undaria pinnatifida was decreased. 2) The adequate contents of other amino acids were obtained by hydrolysis for six hours. 3) Growth check and improve of Lactobacillus were not identified in determination by microbiological assay for Undaria pinnatifida. 4) The following values were obtained in Undaria pinnatifida hydrolysate six hours: asparatic acid 466, arginine 230, lysine 317, histidine 74, isoleucine 242, methionine 202, phenylalanine 256, proline 231, threonine 231, tyrosine 161, valine 415, glycine 302, leucine 414, glutamic acid 625, cystine (5 hrs.) 53 and tryptophan (8 hrs.) 90mg per nitrogen one gram. 5) Protein score was 81 (limiting factor was isoleucine) and essential amino acids pattern was of satisfactory results. And methionine contained was higher than FAO value or milk value. 6) Sulphur contained amino acids (methionine plus cystine) contained in Undaria pinnatifida were 225mg/N-g. That was satisfactory results. 7) Absorption spectrum of wave length were not different 1% HAc from buffer-sol. (pH 6.8) in dilution for determination of riboflavin. Both methods might be suitable. 8) Thiamine and riboflavin contained in Undaria pinnatifida were (
- J. Food and Nutrition v.18 Sugimura
- Bulletin of the Scientific Research Institute Korea v.5 李基寧;李春寧;李泰寧;權泰完
- J. Agr. Chem. Soc., Japan v.26 Tamura;Tunoda(et al.)
- J. Biol. Chem. v.159 Hac. L.R.;Snell. E.E.;Williams, R.J.J.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.159 Lucile Hac(et al.)
- J. Biol. Chem. v.151 Kuiken(et al.)
- J. Biol. Chem. v.176 Horn(et al.)
- J. Biol. Chem. v.155 Greene R. D.;Black, A.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.172 Henderson, L.M.;Snell, E.E.
- ビタミソ v.9 藤原元典
- Anal. Chem. v.25 Fujiwara, M.;Matsui, K.
- Electronic Photofluorometer v.I
- ビタミソ v.9 八木國夫
- J. Biochem. v.51 no.3 Kunio Yagi;Hiroshi Kondo;Jun Okuda
- J. Biochem. v.38 no.2 Kunio Yagi
- 武田硏究所年報 v.17 藤原洋;中田當義
- 武田硏究所年報 v.13 渡邊厚;神尾英雄;藤原洋;備中住子
- 武田硏究所年報 v.17 藤原洋
- J. Biol. Chem. v.125 McMahan, J.R.;Snell, E.E.
- M.L. orr;B.K. Watt