- Volume 27 Issue 4
Ion-Pair Extraction of Cs Radionuclides by Dicyclohexyl-24-crown-8 and Tetraphenylborate for Their Determination in Reactor Coolant
Dicyclohexyl-24-crown-8과 Tetraphenylborate에 의한 원자로 냉각수로부터 세슘 핵종의 이온쌍 용매추출
- Ihn-Chong Lee (Reactor Chemistry Division, Korea Advanced Energy Research Institute) ;
- Si-Joong Kim (Department of Chemistry, Korea University) ;
- Chul Lee (Department of Chemistry, Hangyang University)
- Published : 1983.08.20
A study has been carried out for a scheme of the selective extraction and determination of cesium, sodium and nuclides by the ion association with dicyclohexyl-24-crown-8 and sodium tetraphenylborate from primary coolant of a pressurized water reactor. For that purpose, the effects of hydrogen, cesium and borate ions on the extraction have been investigated. Interferences of iodine and xenon nuclides were found but could be removed by reducing with sodium thiosulfate and back extraction with 1 N hydrochloric acid solution, respectively.
- Separation and Science and Technology v.16 no.5 I.H. Gerow;J.E. Smith, JR.;M. W. Davis, JR.
- Anal. Chem. v.47 J.W. Mitchell;D. L. Shanks
- Advanced Inoganic Chemistry F. A. Cotton;G. Wilkinson
- Quantitative Chemical Analysis I. M. Kolthoff(et al.)
- Chem. Review v.79 Coordination Chemistry of Alkali and Alkaline Earth Cations N. S. Poonia;A. V. Bajaj