- Volume 37 Issue 6
The trace elements in liver, kidney and testicle of rats were analysed by Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometer(ICP-MS). Ten elements(Cr, Ni, Cu, Zn, Mo, Cd, Pb, Bi, Th, U) were determined simultaneously and the detection limit of each elements was lower than ppb level.
- J. Anal. Atom. Spectrom. v.6 Determination of copper, cobalt, selenium and molybdenum in liver by flame and electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry Parsley,D.H.
- Anal. Chim. Acta v.188 Isotope ratio determinations by inductively coupled plasma/mass spectrometry for zinc bioavailability studies Serfass,R.E.;Thompson,J.J.;Houk,R.S.
- Anlayst v.112 Accurate measurement of stable isotopes of lithium by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry Sun,X.F.;Ting,B.T.G.;Zeiset,S.H.;Janghorbani,M.
- Anlayst v.113 Measurement of stable isotopes of bromine in biological fluids with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry Janghorbani,M.;Davis,T.A.;Ting,B.T.G.
- Anal. Chem. v.58 Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry applied to isotopic analysis of iron in human fecal matter Ting,B.T.G.;Janghorbani,M.
- Yakhak Hoeji v.36 Determination of trace elements in animal feed by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry Park,J.H.;Kim,H.J.
- Kor. J. Vet. Publ. Hlth. v.12 Trace element levels in farm water and waste water from cattle, swine and poultry farm in Kyung-Ki area Cho,T.H.;Chung,G.S.;Park,K.S.
- Kor. J. Food Hygiene v.12 Residue of harmful heavy metals in swine tissue and feedstuff Cho,T.H.;Chung,G.S.;Son,S.W.;Park,J.M.;Park,K.S.
- J. Anal. Atom. Spectrom. v.6 Determination of thorium and uranium in total diet samples by inductively coupled plasma sepctrometry Shiraishi,K.;Takaku,Y.;Yoshimizu,K.;Igarashi,Y.;Masuda,K.;Mclnroy,J.F.;Tanaka,G.
- J. Anal. Atom. Spectrom. v.5 Feasibility of the direct analysis of urine by inductively coupled argon plasma mass spectrometry for biological monitoring of exposure to metals Mulligan,K.J.;Davidson,T.M.;Caruso,J.A.
- Anal. Chim. Acta v.269 Multi-element analysis of biological tissue by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry: healthy Sprague Dawley rats Ge linas, Y.;Youla,M.;Be liveau, R.;Schmit,J.P.
- Anal. Chem. v.52 Inductively coupled argon plasma as an ion source for mass spectrometric determination of trace elements Houk,R.S.;Fassel,V.A.;Flesch,G.D.;Svec,H.J.;Gray,A.L.;Taylor,C.E.