- Volume 21 Issue 5
The production of vinegar containing high acetic acid concentration was carried in a single stage fed-batch culture. The initial and residual ethanol concentration were 50.0g/l and 5.0g/l, respectively, and the ethanol concentration was maintained from 5.0g/l to 10.0g/l during fedbatch culture. The fermentation temperature was decreased by 1C for every increase of 2.0% in acidity. The maximum productivity was 2.53g/l-hr and the acidity was 16.08% after 40 hours of acetic acid fermentation.
- 한국산업미생물학회지 v.20 no.6 Two stage 발효에 의한 고산도 식초 생산 이영철;이금용;김형찬;박기범;유익제;안평욱;최춘언;손세형
- Biotechnology Rehm,H.J.;G.Reed
- U. S. patent. No. 4,282,257 Production of vinegar with high acetic acid concentration Kunimatsu,Y.;H.Okumura;H.Masai;K.Yamada;M.Yamada
- U. S. patent. No. 4,364,960 Process for the production of vinegar with high acetic acid concentration Kunimatsu,Y.;H.Okumura;H.Masai;K.Yamada;M.Yamada
- Hakkokogaku v.70 Optimtization and control in fedbatch cultures Shioya,S.
- J. Ferment. Bioeng. v.69 Continuous production of acetic acid using immobilized Acetobacter aceti in a threephase fluidized bed bioreactor Sun,Y.;S.Furusaki