- Volume 22 Issue 5
Effects of the Feeding Mixed with Various Levels of n-3 and n-6 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid on the Lipid Components and Fatty Acid Metabolism of Serum Lipoprotein in Hyperlipidemic Rats
n-3 및 n-6계 다불포화 지방산의 함유비율이 다른 유지가 고지혈증 흰쥐의 혈청 지단백 지질성분 및 지방산 대사에 미치는 영향
- 김한수 (경상대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 김성희 (경상대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 정효숙 (경남대학교 가정교육과) ;
- 강정옥 (동의대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 정승용 (경상대학교 식품영양학과)
- Published : 1993.10.01
This study was designed to observe the effects of the feeding mixed with the sardine oil containing n-3 EPA, DHA and the safflower oil in which rich n-6 linoleic acid on the improvement of the lipids and on the fatty acid matabolism of serum lipoprotein in the dietary hyperlipidemic rats. Experimental oils mixed with 16% butter(control group) and 8% butter+8% olive oil, 8% butter and various level of sardine and safflower oils were administered to the male rats of the Sprague Dawley for 4 weeks. Concentrations of total cholesterol in serum lipoproteins were highest in the LDL, followed by VLDL, HDL and chylomicron components. in the triglyceride concentrations, chylomicron were highest, and much VLDL, LDL, HDL components. There were highest in the HDL, followed by LDL, VLDL and chylomicron in phospholipid concentrations of serum lipoproteins. Concentrations of total cholesterol, triglyceride and phospholipid in serum lipoprotein were lower in the other groups than in the control groups, and particularly, lowest in the group 5(4% sardine oil+4% safflower oil). From this results, the feeding equal quantity mixed oil with n-3 PUFA rich sardine oil and n-6 PUFA rich safflower oil were effective on the improvement of the lipid composition in the serum lipoprotein. It might be due to the effects of appropriate rations of P/S, 0.85 and n-6/n-3P, 2.85 in the test lipids. In the fatty acid composition of serum lipoprotein, ratio of P/S and n-3/n-6P were influenced from the fatty acid compositions of the mixed test lipids. And EPA contents were higher in the chylomicron components.
- New Engl. J. Med. v.282 Regulation of cholesterol metabolism Dietschy,J.M.;Wilson,J.D.
- 高脂血症-その原因と食事指導 板創弘重
- Hypolipidemic agents Miettinen,T.A.; Kritchevsky,D.(ed.)
- Hypolipidemic agents, Kritchevsky, D.(ed.) Sodhi,H.S.
- Cholesterol, bile acids and atherosclerosis Van Belle, H.
- J. Lipid Res. v.26 Reduction on plasma cholesterol and increase in biliary cholesterol by a diet rich in n-3 fatty acids in the rat Balasubrmaniam.S.;Simons,L.A.;Chang,S.;Hickie,J.B.
- Am J. Clin. Nutr. v.34 The effect of various intakes of ω-3 fatty acids on the blood lipid composition in healthy human subjects Bronsgeest-Schoute,H.C.;Van Gent,C.M.;Luten,J.B.;Ruiter,A.
- Adv. Lipid Res. v.17 On the mechanism of hypocholesterolemic effects of polyunsaturated lipids Ranazit,P.;Ramesha,C.S.;Garguly,J.
- Nutrition Today ω-3 fatty acids in growth and development and in health and disease : The role of ω-3 fatty acids in growth and development Simopoulos,A.T.
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.21 no.6 버터, 정어리유 및 홍화유의 혼합급이가 흰쥐의 혈청 지질성분 및 간기능 효소활성에 미치는 영향 김한수;정승용
- Adv. Lipid Res. v.6 Practical methods for plasma lipoprotein analysis Hatch,F.T.;Lees,R.S.
- 日本臨床營養學會誌 v.5 高脂血症とはは : その仕組と成立ゎ 人江 昇
- Physiol. Rev. v.42 Particulate fat in lymph and blood Dole,U.P.;Hamlin,J.T.
- Blood lipids and lipoproteins quantitation composition and metabolism Skipski,V.P.;Nelson,G.J.(ed.)
- J. Clin. Invest v.74 Suppression boy diet rich in fish oil of very low density lipoprotein production in man Nestel,P.J.;Connor,W.E.;Reardon,M.F.;Connor,S.;Wong,S.;Boston,R.
- Lancet v.1 The influence of dietary fats on serum lipid levels in man Ahrens,E.H.Jr.;Hirsch,J.;Insull,W.Jr.;Tsaltas,T.T.;Blomstrand,R.
- Atherosclerosis v.20 Reduction of serum triglyceride levels by polyunsaturated fat. Studies on the mode of action and on verly low density lipoprotein composition Chait,A.;Onitiri,A.;Nicoll,A.;Rabaya,E.;Davis,J.;Lewis,B.
- J. Clin. Invest v.61 Effects of dietary polyunsaturated and saturated fat on the properties of high density lipoprotein and the metabolism of apolipoprotein AI Shepherd,J.;Packard,C.J.;Patsch,J.R.;Gotto,A.M.;Taunton,O.D.
- J. Lipid Res. v.23 Influence of polyunsaturated fats on composition of plasma lipoproteins and apoproteins Vega,G.L.;Groszek,E.;Wolf,R.;Grundy,S.M.
- 日本榮養食糧學會誌 v.41 no.4 高コレステロ-ハ血症ラットの脂質代謝に及ほす n-3, n-6 おょび n-9系 各 脂肪酸含有油脂投與の影響 鄭承鏞;瀧田聖親;中村カホル;早川享志;福富麻子;西鄕光諺;印南敏