- Volume 22 Issue 5
Antioxidative characteristics of melanoidin related products(MRPs) fractionated from fermented soybean sauce were studied during the oxidation process of model systems. MRPs were prepared from soybean sauce fermented for 6 months after inoculation Aspergillus oryzae by the fractionation through the Sephadex G-10 column and the freeze drying of collected fractions. MRPs inhibited the formation of peroxides during the oxidation of linoleic acids mixture in ethanolic phosphate buffer solution at
- 한국간장에 관한 심포지엄 간장의 풍미성분 및 안정성 관련성분 최홍식
- 한국식품과학회지 v.22 no.3 지방산의 산화에 대한 양조간장의 항산화 특성. 최홍식;이정수;문갑순;박건영
- 한국식품과학회지 v.22 no.4 양조간장으로부터 항산화성 물질의 분리 및 그 특성 문갑순;최홍식
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.31 Stability of antioxidants formed from histidine and glucose by the maillard reactions Lingnert,H.;Waller,G.R.
- J. Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol v.30 Antioxidative components of sweet potatoes Hayase,F.;Kato,H.
- 한국농화학회지 v.24 고려인삼 갈변물질의 항산화 효과 김상달;도재호;오훈일
- J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. v.54 A gas chromatographic method for testing antioxidants Rogstad,A.;Reintion,R.
- J. Am. Oil. Chem. Soc. v.54 Synergistic antioxidant effect of nucleic acids and tocopherol Ikeda,N.;Fukuzumi,K.
- 부산수산대학교 박사학위논문 Amino acid-xylose 갈변 반응물질의 항산화성 유병진
- Dev. Food Sci. v.13 Paramagnetic behavior of model system melanoidins Wu,C.H.;Russel,G.F.;Powrie,W.D.
- J. Food. Sci. v.48 Effects of citric acid and iron levels on the flavor quality of oil Min,D.B.;Wen,J.
- Handling and storage of oilseeds, oils, fats and meal Patterson,H.B.W.
- ACS Syposium series. 215 The effect of browned and unbrowned com products on absorption of zinc, iron and copper in humans Johnson,P.E.;Lykken,G.;Mahalko,J.;Milne,D.;Inman,L.;Garcia,W.J.;Inglett,G.E.
- J. Food Sci. v.52 no.1 Effect of favonoids and related compounds on soybean lipoxygenase-1 activity King,D.L.;Klein,B.P.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.54 no.9 Turmeronol A and turmeronol B, new inhibitors of soybean lipoxygenase Imai,S.;Morikiyo,M.;Furihata,K.;Hayakawa.Y.;Seto,H.
- Biochemistry v.26 Reductive inactivation of soybean lipoxygenase 1 by catechols. A possible mechanism for regulation of lipoxygenase activity Kemal,C.;Louis-Flamberg,P.;Krupinski-Olsen,R.;Shorter,A.L.