- Volume 22 Issue 5
Sensory and Instrumental Texture Properties of Rice Cakes According to the Addition of Songpy(pine tree endodermis) or Mosipul(china grass leaves)
송피 및 모시풀 첨가에 의한 떡의 관능적, 기계적 텍스쳐 특성 변화
- Published : 1993.10.01
Effects of pine tree(Pinus densiflora) endodermis or china grass leaves(Boehmeria nipponivea) on textural or sensory quality of rice cake were investigated. Rice cakes prepared with the addition of pine tree endodermis or china grass leaves were not remarkably decreased in moisture content during storage. Degree of gelatinization was shown the highest value in the samples 17.28% of pine tree endodermis or china grass leaves added. As a result of the sensory evaluation for the rice cakes, consistency, moistness and cohesiveness were gradually improved with the increase of pine tree endodermis or china grass leaves addition amount. The overall quality was most preferable in the rice cakes prepared with 17.28% of pine tree endodermis or china grass leaves. The detrimental changes were occured in textural quality of the all rice cake samples during storage. Textural quality of rice cakes was higher in pine tree endodermis or china grass leaves addition samples than that of control group. In the texturometer test, hardeness and chewiness decreased in pine tree endodermis or china grass leaves addition samples where as gumminess increased these samples compare to control group.
- 한국의 떡문화연구 김경진
- J. Food Sci. v.41 Texture profile analysis parameters obtained by an instron universal testing machine Peleg,M.
- Food Sci. Tech. v.14 Observations on starch retrogradation and bread staling Hanss,N.;Walter,R.
- J. Texture Studies v.18 Correlating sensory with instrumental texture measurements Alina,S.S.
- J. Food Sci. v.52 Effects of initial moisture content and storage relative humidity on textural changes of layer cakes during storage Sych,J.;Castaigne,F.;Lacroix,C.
- J. Food Sci. v.52 In vitro digestibility of protein in milled sorghum and other processed cereals with and without soyfortification Bookwalter,G.N.;Kireleis,A.W.;Mertz,E.T.
- J. Food Sci. v.53 Application of response surface methodology to the development of rice flour yeast breads : Objective measurements Ylimaki,G.;Harrysh,Z.J.;Hardin,R.T.;Thompson,A.B.R.
- 本草綱目 李時珍
- 要錄 未詳
- 增補山林經濟 유중임
- 朝鮮料理法 趙子鎬
- 朝鮮無雙新式料理製法 李用基
- Official methods of analysis(14 ed.) Association of Official Analytical Chemists
- 食品分析法 : デソペソのマミラ-ピ消化性の 測淀法 日本食品工業學會;食品分析編集委員會
- Sensory evaluation methods for the practicing food technologist Johnston,M.R.
- SPSS 컴퓨터 분석기법 v.76 김해식
- Guide for personal Computer's (Version 6 Edition) SAS'STAT
- Method for sensory evaluation of food Elizabeth,L.
- Principle of sensory evaluation of food Maynard,A.A.
- Biometrics v.11 Multiple range and multiple F test Duncan,D.B.
- 식품성분표(제3판) 농촌진흥청
- J. Food Sci. v.53 Effects of apple fiber and cellulose on the physical properties of wheat flour Chen,H.;Rubenthaler,G.L.;Schanuse,E.G.
- Cereal Chem. v.59 Insoluble dietary fiber from breakfast cereals and brabs Mongeau,R.;Brassard,R.
- Cereal Chem. v.58 Gelatinization of wheat starch as modified by xanthan gum, guar gum and cellulose gum Christianson,D.D.;Hodge,J.E.;Osborne,D.;Detroy,R.W.
- 한국식품과학회지 v.22 no.1 식이성 섬유의 첨가가 케이크의 노화에 미치는 영향 강규찬;백상봉;이규순