- Volume 23 Issue 1
Effects of Feeding the Mixture of Linseed and Sunflower Seed Oil on the Fatty Acid Composition of Serum Lipoprotein in Dietary Hyperlipidemic Rats
아마인유와 해바라기 종자유의 혼합급이가 식이성 고지혈증 흰쥐 혈청 지단백의 지방산조정에 미치는 영향
- 최운정 (서강전문대학 식품영양학과) ;
- 김한수 (경상대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 정효숙 (경남대학교 가정교육과) ;
- 김군자 (밀양산업대학교 식품과학과) ;
- 서인숙 (경상대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 정승용 (경상대학교 식품영양학과)
- Published : 1994.02.01
This study was carried out to investigate the effect of the feeding mixture of linseed oil, rich in n-3 PUFA and the sunflower seed oil, rich in n-6 PUFA on the lipid metabolism in the dietary hyperlipidemic rats. After male Sprague-Dawley rats were induced hyperlipidemia by feeding the diet containing lard, butter and cholesterol for 3 weeks, then they were fed with the diet containing lard 3 .0% and butter 12.0% for control, the mixture in different proportion of both linseed oil and sunflower seed oil and antihyperlipidemic drugs for 2 weeks. Analysis of the fatty acid composition of the serum lipoprotein fractions showed following results. In the fatty acid composition of serum lipoprotein , the proportion of C18:2 was dominant in all fractions, C20:5 in LDL and HDL fraction and C22:6 in chylomicron fraction. The ratio of n-3P/n-6P tended to increase gradually as it of the test lipid increased in groups 5 to 9 group and was affected by the fatty acid composition of the test lipids.
- Adv. Lipid Res. v.17 High density lipoprotein metabolism Nicoll,A.;Miller,N.E.;Lewis,B.
- Lancet v.1 Plasma HDL concentration and development of ischaemic heart disease Miller,G.T.;Miller,N.E.
- Am. J. Med. v.66 The effect of dietary changes on high density lipoprotein cholesterol the Oslo study Hjermann,I.;Helgeland,C.H.;Aolme,A.;Leren,I.;Trygg,K.
- J. Clin. Biochem. Nutr. v.10 Modification of chemical and physical properties of lipoproteins by probucol in type II a hypercholesterolemia Dachet,C.;Motta,C.;Neufcour,D.;Jacotot,B.
- J. Clin. Invest. v.48 Effects of dietary fats on plasma lipid and lipoprotein : An hypothesis for the lipid lowering effect of unsaturated fatty acid Sprita,N.;Mishkel,M.A.
- J. Lipid Res. v.25 Modification in the composition and metabolic properties of human low density and high density lipoproteins by different dietary fats Baudet,M.F.;Dachet,C.;Lassere,M.;Esteva,O.;Jacotot,B.
- Atherosclerosis v.20 Reduction of serum triglyceride levels by polyunsaturated fat Chait,A.;Onitiri,A.;Nicoll,A.;Rabaya,E.;Davies,J.;Lewis,B.
- J. Lipid Res. v.21 Effects of saturated and polyunsaturated fat diets on the chemical composition and metabolism of low density lipoproteins in man Shepherd,J.;Packard,C.J.;Crundy,S.M.;Yeshrun,D.;Gotto,A.M.;Taunton,O.D.
- J. Clin. Invest. v.74 Suppression by diets rich in fish oil of very low density lipoprotein production in man Nestel,P.J.;Connor,W.E.;Reardon,M.F.;Connor,S.;Wong,S.;Boston,R.
- J. Nutr. v.73 Effect of various oils and fats on serum cholesterol in experimental hypercholesterolemic rats Raynar,N.;Rolv,R.
- Metabolism v.32 The comparative reduction of the plasma lipids and lipoproteins by dietary polyunsaturated fats Harris,W.S.;Connor,W.E.;McMurry,M.P.
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.15 no.1 식이지방의 P/S 비율이 흰쥐의 혈장 및 조직의 지질함량에 미치는 영향 김명희;임현숙;오승호
- 한국영양학회지 v.15 no.1 고불포화지방식이가 흰쥐의 plasma high density lipoprotein cholesterol량과 혈청 및 조직내의 지방성분에 미치는 영향 박현서;최경희
- Am. J. Clin. Nutr. v.34 The effect of low cholesterol, high polyunsaturated fat and low fat diets on plasma lipid and lipoprotein cholesterol levels in normal and hypercholesterolemic subjects Schaefer,E.J.;Levy,R.I.;Ernst,N.D.;Vansant,D.F.;Brewer,H.B.
- Atherosclerosis v.49 Changes in very low and low density lipoproteins with diet fat modification Weisweiler,P.;Drosner,M.;Janetscheck,P.;Schwandt,P.
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.23 아마인유와 해바라기 종자유의 혼합급이가 식이성 고지혈증 흰쥐의 혈청 지질 성분에 미치는 영향 최운정;김한수;강정옥;김성희;서인숙;정승용
- Adv. Lipid Res. v.6 Practical methods for plasma lipoprotein analysis Hatch,F.T.;Lees,R.S.
- Biochem. Biophys. Acta v.176 Regulation of unsaturated fatty acids biosynthesis Brenner,R.R.;Peluffo,R.O.
- J. Lipid Res. v.16 Effects of glucagon and di-butyryl adenosine 3'5'-cyclic monophosphate on oxidative desaturation of fatty acids in the rat Dumm,D.G.;Alaniz,M.S.T.;Brenner,R.R.
- Lipids v.15 Effects of dietary trans acids on the biosynthesis of arachidonic acid in rat liver microsomes Kurata,N.;Privett,O.S.
- J. Jpn. Soc. Nutr. Food Sci. v.42 Effects of different combinations of α-linolenic, γ-linolenic and linolenic acids on fatty acid composition in liver and brain of weanling rats and their learning ability Yahiro,M.;Murakami,Y.;Ahiko,K.
- J. Jpn. Soc. Nutr. Food Sci. v.42 Effects of different combinations of fish oil and corn oil in the diets on lipid metabolism in rats Takita,T.;Hayakawa,T.;Nakamura,K.;Fukutomi,A.;Innami,S.
- Jpn. J. Nutr. v.48 no.4 Effects of dietary fats with different n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid and n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid ratios on the fatty acid compositions of serum and liver lipid fractions and serum lipoprotein fractions in rats Takita,T.;Nakamura,K.;Suzuki,K.;Innami,S.
- Lancet v.1 Platelet membrane fatty acids, platelet aggregation and thromboxane formation during a macherel diet Sies,W.;Roth,P.;Scherer,B.;Kurtzmann,I.;Bohling,B.;Weber,P.C.
- 日本營養食糧學會誌 v.41 no.4 高コレステロ-ル血症ラットの脂質代謝に及ぼすn-3, n-6およびn-9系各脂肪酸含有油脂投與の影響 鄭承鏞;瀧田聖親;中村カホル;早川享志;福富麻子;西卿光彦;印南敏
- J. Jpn. Soc. Nutr. Food Sci. v.44 Effects of eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid on lipid metabolism in rats with dietary hypertriglyceridemia Taniguchi,H.;Takita,T.;Nakamura,K.