- Volume 23 Issue 1
For Selection of powerful antagonistic bacteria for biological control of soil borne Erwinia rhapontici causing rot of the vegetables and fruit, excellent straints (S43, S62) were selected from rhizopere in vegetables root rot suppressive soil. Selected strains were identified to be Pseudomonas sp. with Apl 20NE kit tests. Optimum culture condition for the maximum production of antagonistic substance was determined , when isolate was cultured in 523 synthetic broth media at pH 7.0 and 30 during 3 days. Antagonistic substance productivity of isolated Pseudomonas sp. (S43, S62) in the fertilizer soil were increased to about 40-50% compared to that in the non fertilizer soil.
- 한국식물보호학회지 v.15 우리나라 시설원예의 병해현황과 그 방제 대책 및 문제점 조중택
- 영시시험연보 고추연작지대 연작피해 경감에 관한 연구 이은호;노영팔;정연태
- J. Bacteriol. v.157 Transposon Tn5 mutagenesis in Erwinia subsp. carotovora and Erwinia carotovora subsp. atroseptica Zink,R.T.;Kemble,R.J.;Chatterjee,A.K.
- 산업미생물학회지 v.18 Bacteriocin 생산유전자의 cloning 및 식물병원균에 대한 생물학적 억제 김교창;육창수;도대홍
- J. Bacteriol. v.133 Bacteriocin and antibiotic resistance plasmid in Bac. cereus and Bac. subtillis Bernard,K.;Schrempf,H.;Goebel,W.
- Bacteriol. Rev. v.31 Ultrastructure of bacteriophage and bacteriocins Bredly,D.E.
- Curr. Microbiol. v.6 Transfer of the drug-resistance transposon Tn5 to Erwinia herbicola and the induction of insertion mutations Gantotti,B.V.;Kindle,K.L.;Beer,S.V.
- Phytopathol. v.75 Identification and cloning of genes involved in phaseolotoxin production by Pseudomonas syringae pv phaseolicola Peet,R.C.;Lindgren,P.B.;Willis,D.K.;Panopoulos,N.J.
- J. Bacteriol. v.170 Molecular cloning of genes that specify virulence in Pseudomonas solanaccarum Peilin,X.;Sally,L.;Luis,S.
- Phytopathol. v.75 The use of transposon mutagenesis in isolation of nutritional and virulence mutants in two pathovars of Pseudomonas syringae Anderson,D.M.;Mills,D.
- J. Bacteriol. v.170 Structure and organization of the pelgenes from Erwinia chrysanthemi EC16 Tamaki,S.J.;Gold,S.;Robeson,M.;Manulis,S.;Keen,N.T.
- Phytopathol. v.60 Selective media for isolation of Agrobacterium, Coryebacterium, Erwinia, Pseudomonas and Xanthomonas Kado,C.I.;Heskett,M.G.
- Methods in enzymology v.43 Antibiotic assays Kavanagh,F.
- C. R. Sciences Soc. Biol. Paris v.140 Techniques selectives pour la recherche systematique des germes antibiotiques Gratia,A.
- Ann. Res. Phytopathol. v.25 Evoling concepts of biological control of the plant pathogen Barkker,K.F.
- Appl. Environ. Micorbiol. v.50 Relationship between rapid, form adhesion and long term colonization of roots by bacteria James,D.W.;Suslow,D.;Steinbck,K.E.