- Volume 23 Issue 1
To investigate the effect of potato lipoxygenase on the farinograph characteristics of wheat flour dough, composite flours containing enzyme-active potato flor (EPF) and hot-ar dried potato flour(HPF) were used. EPF was made by freeze-drying potato tuber. DPF (denaturated potato flour) was prepared by holding EPF at 8
- The enzymes v.8 Lipoxidase Tapple,A.L.;Boyer,P.D.(ed.);Lardy,H.(ed.);Myrback,K.(ed.)
- Biochim. Biophys. Acta v.530 Isolation of lipoxygenase-like enzyme from Fusarium oxysporum Matsuda,Y.;Beppu,T.;Arim,K.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.248 On the organization and mechanism of prostaglandin synthetase Wlodawer,P.;Samuelsson,B.
- Biochim. Biophys. Acta v.380 Arachidonate lipoxygenase in blood platelets Nutgeren,D.H.
- Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition Biochemistry of lipoxygenase in ralation to food quality Eskin,N.A.M.
- Biochim. Biophys. Acta v.327 Purification and properties of a carotene co-oxidizing lipoxygenase from peas Arens,D.;Seilmeier,W.;Weber,F.;Kloos,G.;Grosch,W.
- J. Sci. Food Agric. v.16 Chlorophyll bleaching by legume seeds Holden,M.
- Chem. Ind. Gluten oxidizing capacity of Soya Logan,J.L.;Learmonth,E.M.
- J. Sci. Food Agric. v.28 The effect of lipoxygenase action on the mechnical development of doughs from fat-extracted and reconstituted wheat flours Frazier,P.J.;Brimblecombe,F.A.;Daniels,N.W.R.;Russell Eggitt,P.W.
- Cereal Chem. v.57 no.3 Mixograph studies. IV. The mechanism by which lipoxygenase increase mixing tolerane Hoseney,R.C.;Faubion,J.;Sidhu,J.S.
- 한국식품과학회지 v.5 no.1 국산원료를 활용한 복합분 및 제품개발에 관한연구, 제 2보 복합분을 이용한 제빵시험 김영수;김용휘;우창명;이서래
- 부산여자전문대학교 논문집 v.13 감자가루 복합분의 제빵성에 관한 연구 문정원
- Food Sci. Technol. J. v.7 no.2 Functional properties of non-wheat flour substitutes in composite flours. I. The effect of non-wheat starches in composite doughs Rasper,V.;Rasper,J.;Mabey,G.L.
- American association of cereal chemists. Approved methods(8th ed.) A.A.C.C.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.19 no.5 Purification and thermal inactivation of two lipoxygenase isoenzymes from potato tubers Kim,Y.M.;Lee,C.W.;Park,K.W.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.23 no.2 Lipoxygenase from wheat : An examination of its reaction characteristics Joan,M.W.;Edward,L.W.
- Lipids v.8 Changes in lipid composition of germinating barley embryo Holmer,G.;Ory,R.L.;Hoy,C.E.
- Cereal Chem. v.50 Preparation and chemical composition of sweet potato flour Hamed,M.G.E.;Hussein,M.F.;Refai,F.Y.;ElSamahy,S.K.
- Chem. Abstr. v.47 White flour from sweet potatoes treated with sulfurous acid Watanabe,T.;Yokozawa,I.;Koizumi,U.
- Enzymes in food processing(2nd ed.) Enzyme uses in milling and baking industries Barrett,F.F.;Reed,G.(ed.)
- Cereal Chem. v.55 Mixograph studies. II. Effect of activated double-bond compounds on dough-mixing properties Schroeder,L.F.;Hoseney,R.C.
- Cereal Chem. v.57 The mechanism by which lipoxygenase increase mixing tolerance. Mixograph studies. IV. Sidhu,J.S.;Nordin,P.;Hoseney,R.C.
- Cereal Chem. v.57 no.3 Mixograph studies. III. Reaction of fumaric acid with gluten protein during dough mixing Hoseney,R.C.;Rao,H.;Faubion,J.;Sidhu,J.S.
- Rep. Food Ree. Inst(Tokyo) v.2 White flour from sweet potatoes treated with sulfurous acid Watanabe,T.;Yokozawa,I.;Koizumi,U.