- Volume 23 Issue 1
Nine wind vegetables were analyzed for moisture, ash, crude protein, crude lipid and dietary fiber. Wild vegetables contained 33-53% of dietary fiber on a dry weight basis. Dalle (Allium monanthum) contained 49% total dietary fiber and 22% soluble dietary fiber and dodok(Codonopsis lanceolata) contained 55% total dietary fiber and 21% soluble dietary fiber. Wild 8% more dietary fiber than cultivated one. Water holding capacities of wild vegetables were higher than commercial wheat bran and soy fiber, but lower in oil absorption. When wild dodok and dalle were wet milled by blade grinding before sieving the dietary fiber content in dodok was increased from 55 to 83 % with increasing the dietary fiber content in dalle form 49% to 69%.
- Refined cabohydrate disease Burkitt,D.D.;Trowell,H.
- Nutrition Today v.21 no.11 Fiber and health : An overview Anderson,J.W.
- Am. J. Gastroenterol. v.10 Dietary fiber, hyperlipidemia, hypertension and coronary heart disease Anderson,J.W.;Tietyen-Clark,J.
- 한국영양학회 추계 심포지움 한국인의 식이섬유 섭취 상태의 연차적 추이 이혜성;이연경;서영주
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.15 no.4 산채의 성분에 관한 연구 김용두;양원모
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.14 no.2 쑥가루 첨가 급식에 의한 백서의 영양 효과에 관한 연구 허인욱;이성동;황우익
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.16 no.2 냉이의 지방질 및 지방산 조성에 관한 연구 배종만
- 한국식품과학회지 v.17 no.1 자연산과 재배 더덕의 일반성분 및 아미노산 조성 김혜자
- Official methods of analysis(14th ed.) A.O.A.C.
- J. Assoc. Off. Anal. Chem. v.39 Determination of insoluble, soluble dietary fiber in food products. Interlaboratory study Prosky,I.;Asp,N.G.;Schweizer,T.F.;Devries,J.W.;Furda,I.
- Cereal Chem. v.39 The centrifuged method for determining flower absorption in hard red spring wheats Sosulski,F.W.
- J. Food Sci. v.39 Certain functional properties of sunflower meal products Lin,M.J.Y.;Humbert,E.S.;Sosulski,F.W.
- J. Sci. Food Agric. v.32 An investigation of the experimental conditions which could affect water holding capacity of dietary fiber Robertson,J.A.;Eastwood,M.A.
- Food Technology v.44 no.8 A tangle of fibers Mckenzie,A.