- Volume 23 Issue 1
The acetone extracted pigment from the cell mass of Rhodophila globiformis DSM 161 was generally red. In a pH 5-6 condition, the color of pigment was red, while in p/h 7-9 condition it was yellowish red. The pigment was stable at pH range between 6.0-11.0 and below 4
- J. Food Sci. v.57 no.3 Anthocyanin pigments of sweet potatoes-lpornoea batatas Zulin,S.;Bassa,I.A.;Gabriel,S.L.;Francis,F.J.
- 한국식품과학회지 v.24 no.5 Monascus anka albidus의 적색색소 생산 김명희;이태경;양한철
- 한국농화학회지 v.3 no.3 Monascus anka의 균주선발 및 색소 생성조건 김수언;김정구
- J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.1 no.1 Effect of carbon source and carbon to nitrogen ratio an carotenogenesis of Rhodotorula glutinis Nam,H.S.;Rhee,J.S.
- Biotechnol. Lett. v.12 no.3 Production of β-carotene by a Rhodotorula strain grown on sugar cane juice Matelli,H.L.;da Silva,I.M.;Souza,N.O.;Pomeroy,D.
- Biotechnol. Lett. v.9 no.5 Production of β-carotene by a Rhodotorula strain Costa,I.;Martelli,H.L.;da Silva,I.M.;Pomeroy,D.
- 한국농화학회지 v.19 no.4 미생물에 의한 carotenoid 색소 생성에 관한 연구 (제1보) 박기현;박성오
- J. Kor. Agric. Chem. Soc. v.25 no.3 Pigmentation of Claviceps species after on tryptophan media Cho,S.H.;Anderson,J.A.
- J. Ferment. Technol. v.63 no.1 Production of neopurpuratin, a purplish-red pigment, by pure culture of Streptomyces propurpuratus Ohshima,M.;Ishizaki,N.;Tonooka,Y.
- J. Ferment. Technol. v.61 no.1 Cultural conditions for production of neopurpuratin, a purplish-red pigment, by mixed culture of Streptomyces propurpuratus with Bacillus sp Ohshima,M.;Ishizaki,N.;Handa,A.;Tonooka,Y.
- Nippon Shokuhin Kogyo Gakkaishi v.30 no.5 Evaluation of neopurpuratin, a purplish-red substance produced by microorganism, as food colors Imada,K.;Ohshima,M.;Yoshida,T.;Yasuda,S.;Yoshino,S.
- J. Ferment. Technol. v.60 no.2 Carotinoids formation by a facultative methyltroph, Protaminobacter ruber Shimizu,S.;Sato,K.;Hiraoka,M.;Yamashita,F.;Kobayashi,T.
- J. Ferment. Technol. v.60 no.2 Carotenoid containing sugar moiety from a facultative methlotroph, Protaminobacter ruber Sato,K.;Mizutani,T.;Hiraoka,M.;Shimizu,S.
- J. Ferment. Technol. v.59 no.5 Isolation and properties of neopurpuratin, a purplish-red pigment produced by mixed culture Ohshima,M.;Ishizaki,N.;Handa,A.;Tonooka,Y.;Kanda,N.
- J. Antibiot. v.31 no.12 Production of a novel red pigment, rubrolone, by Streptomyces echinoruber sp. Nov. 1. Taxonomy, fermentation and partial purification Palleroni,N.J.;Reichelt,K.E.;Mueller,D.;Epps,R.;Tabenkin,B.;Bull,D.N.;Shuep,W.;Berger,J.
- J. Antibiot. v.23 no.3 Streptomyces propurpuratus sp. Nov. A new streptomycete which produces a soluble, deep purplish-red pigment in mixed culture with the other microorganisms Shinobu,R.
- Arch. Microbiol. v.153 Carotenoids from the aerobic photosynthetic bacterium, Erythrobacter longus : β-carotene and its hydroxyl derivatives Takaichi,S.;Shimada,K.;Ishidsu,I.
- Bergey's manual of systematic bacteriology v.3 James,T.S.;Marvin,P.B.;Norbert,P.;John,G.H.