- Volume 23 Issue 1
Voltaile aroma components and fatty acid in fruit of Broussonetia kazinoki siebold were investigated . The experimental results revealed the presence of 41 volatile components . Forty one compounds , including 4 hydrocarbons(2.45), 7 aldehydes (20%), 3 ketones(1.0%), 7 terpenes(18.05), 8 acids (42%), 4 alcohols (4.2%) and 5 phenols (9.85) were identified. The content of crude lipid was 28.5% . Fatty acid composition were mainly consisted of linoleic (91.61%) and followed by oleic(3.525) , palmitic (3.40%), stearic (0.855) and linolenic acid(0.39%)
- 한국 약품식물자원도감 육창수
- 규합총서 빙허각이씨
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.22 no.6 닥나무 열매에서 추출한 단백질 분해효소의 활성도에 관한 연구 윤숙자;오평수;장명숙
- J. Agr. Food. Chem. v.25 no.3 Isolation of volatile components from a model system Schults,T.H.;Flath,R.A.;Mon,T.R.
- Anal. Chem. v.38 Rapid preparation of fatty acid esters from lipids for gas chromatographic analysis Metcalf,L.D.;Schmitz,A.A.;Pelka,J.R.
- 한국식품과학회지 v.21 no.6 숙성에 의한 육두구의 향기성분변화 김현위;허경택;최춘언
- Source book of flavors Henry,B.H.
- The chemical constituents of citrus fruits Kefford,J.F.;Chandler,B.V.
- 香料の辭典 藤卷正生
- 日本農藝化學會誌 v.52 耗培條件による綠測香氣の差異について 竹井瑤子;石川洋子;平尾測子;測之上弘子;山西貞
- J. Agr. Food Chem. v.32 Effects of pH value on the formation of volatiles of Shiitake(Lentinus edodes), an edible mushroom Chen,C.C.;Chen,S.D.;Chen,J.J.;Wu,C.M.
- Phytochemistry v.22 Volatile aroma components, particularly glucosinolate products of cooked dried mushroom Maclead,A.J.;Panchasara,S.D.