- Volume 23 Issue 1
Inhibitory Action of Maillard Reaction Products Derived from Glucose Amino Acids on the Formation of N-nitrosamine
Glucose-아미노산계 Maillard 반응생성물의 니트로사민 생성억제작용
- 이동호 (부산수산대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 이태기 (부산수산대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 여생규 (부산전문대학 식품가공과) ;
- 염동민 (양산전문대학 식품영양) ;
- 김선봉 (부산수산대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 박영호 (부산수산대학교 식품공학과)
- Published : 1994.02.01
The present paper was carried out to investigate the inhibition of carcinogenic N-nitrosodimethylamine(NDMA) formation by Maillard reactiion products and nondialyzable melanoidins, obtiane dfrom the glucoseamino acids(Lys, Gly, Arg, His) model systems under different pH conditions(pH 1.2, 4.2 and 6.0). Maillard raction products and nondialyzable melanoidins, produced from the 4 model systems, had a inhibitory action of N-nitrosodimethylamine formation. The inhibitiondegree by the nondialyzable mealanoidins. at pH 1.2 was similar to that at pH 4.2 and that by ascorbic acid at pH 1.2 . Inhibitory action of N-nitrosodimehylamine formation by the reduced Maillard reaction products and nondialyzable melanoidins were lower than that of original samples. Accordingly, it is assumed that the inhibition of N-nitrosodimehtylamine formation of Maillard reaction products is due to their reducing powers.
- J. Cancer v.10 The production of malignant primary hepatic tumours in the rat by feeding dimethylnitrosamine Magee,P.N.;Barnes,J.M.
- J. Nat. Cancer Inst. v.44 Kinetics of dimethylamine nitrosation in relation to nitrosamine carcinogenesis Mirvish,S.S.
- J. Food Sci. v.38 Natural inhibitors of nitrosation reactions. The concept of available nitrite Fan,T.Y.;Tannenbaum,S.R.
- J. Sci. Fd. Agric. v.29 A study of the competitive nitrosations of pyrrolidine, ascorbic acid, cystein and ρ-cresol in a protein based model system Massey,R.C.;Crews,C.;Davis,R.;McWeeny,D.J.
- Fd. Cosmet. Toxicol. v.16 Inhibition of nitrosamine formation in vitro by ascorbic acid Tanaka,K.;Chung,K.C.;Hayastsu,H.;Kadal,T.
- J. Food Sci. v.44 Nitrite reaction in ageou system inhibitory effects on N-nitrosamine formation Kurechi,T.;Kikukawa,K.
- Food Tech. v.36 Inhibition of N-nitrosamines in bacon Gray,J.I.;Reddy,S.K.;Drice,J.F.;Mandagere,A.;Wilkens,W.F.
- 식품과학 v.19 no.3 Maillard 반응생성물의 화학적 해석과 생물작용 김선봉
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.51 Inhibition of nitrosamine formation by nondialyzable melanoidins Kato,H.;Lee,I.H.;Chuyen,N.V.;Kim,S.B.;Hayase,F.
- Adv. Cancer Res. v.10 Carcinogenic nitroso compounds Barnes,J.M.;Magee,D.N.
- 한국식품과학회지 v.20 no.3 Glucose-아미노산계 Maillard반응생성물의 아질산염 소거작용 김선봉;이동호;염동민;도정룡;박영호
- Bull. Japanese Soc. Sci. Fish. v.40 Effect of ascorbic acid on the formation of N-nitrosodimethylamine in vitro Kawabata,T.;Shazuki,H.;Ishibashi,T.
- 韓水誌 v.20 no.1 D-glucose-glycine系 Maillard 反應生成物의 抗酸化作用 金善奉;朴榮浩;朴震宇;早瀨文孝;加藤博通