- Volume 23 Issue 1
In order to evaluate the effect of the extracts of eidble and medicinalplant son the activation of immune cells, measurements were made by ELISA and radioimmunoassay on the degree of release for the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) and neopterin by the edible and medicinal plants in peripheral blood cells. The results of measurements of TNF in the supernatant cultured liquid showed nothing in t도 control which does not have any edible and medicinal plants. However, measurements of TNF 9pg/ml) in the samples are given as follows : 716.7 in lipopolysaccharide (LPS 1 g/ml), 465.2 Rheum plamatum L.m302.7 Sanguisorba offciinalis L. 818.2 Rubus coreanus M, 328.3 Terminalia chebula R., 426.6 AReca catechu L. 227.0 Eugenia caryophiliata T., 272.9 Ephedra sinica S., 30.1 Caesalpinia sappan L., 474.0 Chaenomeles japonica L., 396.0 Cornus officinalis S.in edible and medicinalplants. ENopterin (n mole/L) value showed below the check point in the control group, however, the values are 11.0 in LPS, and edible and medicinal plants, 5.3 Rheum palmatum L., 11.6 Eugenia caryophiliata T., 5.5 Ephedra sinica S., 4.5 Caesalpinia sappan L., 4.3 Chaenomelees japonica L.3.7 Cornus officinalis S. In order to find m RNA levels of Cytokines increased by edible and medicinal plants, total RNA was separated from mononuclear cells treated 5 hrs with Rubus coreanus M. and then administrated for RT-PCR. The considerable increases of the m RNA of TNF, IL-1
- Infect. Immunol. v.21 Glycoproteins of natural origin with an affinity for hepatitis B surface antigen Millan,I.;McMichael,J.C.
- Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. v.84 Effects of an extract from Phyllanthus niruri on hepatitis B and woodchuck hepatitis viruses : In vitro and in vivo studies Venkateswaran,P.S.;Millman,I.;Blumberg,B.S.
- J. Immunol. v.148 Biphasic production of IL-8 in lipopolysaccharide(LPS) stimulated human whole blood DeForge,L.E.;Kenney,J.S.;Jones,M.L.;Warren,J.S.;Remick,D.G.
- 현대본초학 육창수;안덕균
- Anal. Biochem. v.162 Single-step method of RNA isolation by acid guanidinium thiocyanate-phenol-chloroform extraction Chomczynski,P.;Sacch,N.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.260 Human tumor necrosis factor production, purification and characterization Aggarwal,B.B.;Bohr,W.J.;Hass,P.E.
- Immunol. Today v.9 Neopterin as a marker for activated cell-mediated immunity : Application in HIV infection Fuchs,D.;Hausen,A.;Reibnegger,G.
- Biotechniques v.7 Message amplification pheno-typing(mapping) : a technique to simultaneously measure multiple mRNAs from small numbers of cells Brenner,C.A.;Tam,A.W.;Nelson,P.A.;Engleman,E.G.;Suzuki,N.;Fry,K.E.;Larrick,J.W.
- Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. v.86 Quantitation of mRNA by polymerase chain reaction Wang,A.M.;Doyle,M.V.;Mark,D.F.
- Nucleic Acids Res. v.17 Asolute mRNA quantification using the polymerase chain reaction(PCR). A novel approach by a PCR aided transcript titration assay(PATTY) Becker-Andre,M.;Hahbrock,K.
- Eur. J. Biochem. v.197 Quantitative estimation of minor RNAs by cDNA-polymerase chain raction. Application to dystrophin mRNA in cultured myogenic and brain cells Chelly,J.;Montarras,D.;Pinset,C.;Berwald-Netter,Y.;Kaplan,J.C.;Kahn,A.
- Oncogenes v.4 Detection of amplified oncogenes by differential polymerase chain reaction Frye,R.A.;Bens,C.C.;Lium,E.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.267 Standardization of mRNA titration using a polymerase chain reaction method involving co-amplification with a multispecific internal control Bouaboula,M.;Legoux,P.;Pessegue,B.;Delpech,B.;Dumont,X.;Piechaczyk,M.;Casella,P.;Shire,D.