- Volume 23 Issue 5
The fermenting conditions for acetic acid production with Acetobacter sp. FM-10 which could grow in the medium containing 10% ehtanol were investigated. Initial concentration of acetic acid in broth medium affected greatly to the fermentation speed. For example , the acetic acid production increased proportionally by the increasing of initial concentration was higher that 1.0%. When the cultivation was started with broth medium containing 5% ethanol, the additional adding ethanol during the fermentation was not significantly increased the acidity of the medium. The acidity of the medium containing 10% ethanol was reached to 8.3% after shaking than static cultivation by about 10 days with 150 rpm shaking speed. Acetic acid production with shaking cultivation was faster the static cultivation by abot 10 days under the same condition except shaking. In acetic acid fermentation with the batch style fermentor , the optimum fermentation condition was 700 rpm of agitation speed and 5L/min air flow rate in 3L culture medium .
- 한국수산학회지 v.25 Acetobacter acetic균의 심부배양에 의한 초산발효의 동력학적 연구 김상우;이근태
- Biotech. Bioeng. v.19 Oxygen transfer in mechanically agitated aqueous system containing dispersed hydrocarbon Hanssan,I.T.M.;Robinson,C.W.
- J. Ferment. Technol v.62 Synergistic effects of acetic acid and ethanol on the growth of Acetobacter sp. Akira,N.;Akihiro,T.;Shiro,N.
- ??工學 v.66 ハニカム狀セラミクモノリを
- J. Ferment. Bioeng. v.68 Effect of dissolved oxygen and acetic acid concentrations on acetic acid production in continuous culture of Acertobacter aceti Park,Y.S.;Ohtake,H.;Fukaya,M.;Okumura,H.;Kawamura,Y.;Toda,K.
- Acetic acid biotechnology 3 Ebney,H.;Follman,H.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol v.34 Stimulation of the growth and respiration of a methylotrophic bacterium by morphine Romeo,J.Scherage,M.;Umbrait,W.W.
- Biotech. Bioeng. v.19 Modeling and stimulation of oxygen transger in air lift fermentor Ho,C.S.;Erickson,L.E.;Fan,L.T.
- J. Ferment. Technol v.63 Vinegar production with growth on a fibrous support Akira,O.
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.23 고농도 에탄올 내성 초산균의 개발 및 배양특성 박권삼;장동석;조학래;박욱연