- Volume 38 Issue 3
The Raman stretching frequency of nitrile group was affected by change of solvents and its in concentration in same solvent. In the case of acetonitrile, nitrile group stretching frequencies were observed in the region of 2247.3∼2254.9 cm-1 with various solvents. While in benzonitrile, they were found in the region of 2226.1∼2230.3
- J. Phys. Chem. v.89 Gao, P.;Weaver, M. J.
- Appl. Spectrosco v.43 Nyquist, R. A.;Kirchner, T. M.;Fouchea, H. A.
- In Advances in Infrared and Raman Spectroscy Bewick, A.;Pons, S.;Clark, R. J. H.(ed.);Hester, R. E.(ed.)
- Surf. Sci. v.186 Kordesch, M. E.;Stenzel, W.;Conrad, H.
- Appl. Spectrosco. v.43 Nyquist, R. A.
- Appl. Spectrosco. v.41 Nyquist, R. A.
- Correlations Between IR and NMR Data, The Carbonyl Group Nyquist, R. A.
- Characteristic Raman Frequencies of Organic Compounds Dollish, F. R.;Fateley, W. G.;Bentley, F. F.
- Appl. Spectrosco. v.44 Nyquist, R. A.
- Appl. Spectrosco v.43 Nyquist, R. A.;Putzig, C. L.;Yurga, L.