- Volume 38 Issue 3
The simultaneous analysis of 11 semi-volatile organic acid compound which are listed as priority pollutants by EPA, were performed by GC/MS-SIM(selected ion monitoring). Two extraction procedures, sonication extraction and Soxhlet extraction, were studied as an extraction and concentration method for priority pollutants in soil. Accurecy and precision of the methods were measured by the calculation of mean recovery, mean relative standard deviation, and method detection limit. Finally, limitations and prospects were discussed.
- J. of Kor. Soc. Of Anal. Sci. v.4 Lee, S. G.;Yook, K. S.;Kim, C. H.
- J. of Kor. Chem. Soc. v.37 Kim, K. Y.;Kim, C. H.;Lee, S. G.
- Spectra v.10 no.4 Lichtenberg, J. J.;Bellar, T. A.;Longbottom, J. E.
- American Society for Testing and Materials: Second Symposium, Spec. Tech. Publ. v.805 Baty, C. J.;Perket, C. L.
- Water Quality Parameters, American Society for Testing and Materials, Special Technical Publication Beller, T. A.;Lichtenberg, J. J.
- Anal. Chem. v.57 Lopez-Avila, V.;Hirata, P.;Kraska, S.;Flanagan, M.;Taylor, Jr., J. H.
- Environ. Sci. Technol. v.7 Buhler, D. R.;Rassmusson, M. E.;Nakaue, H. S.
- Anal. Chem. v.57 Lopez-Avila, V.;Northcutt, R.;Onstot, J.;Wichlam, M.
- LC-GC v.9 no.5 Richards, M.;Campbell, R. M.
- Chemosphere v.22 Wall, A. J.;Stratton, G. W.
- Contaminants and Sediments v.2 Beller, T. A.;Lichtenberg, J. J.;Lonneman, S. C.;Baker, R. A.(ed.)
- Soil Sci. v.113 no.6 Nishita, H.;Haug, R. M.
- Environ. Sci. Technol. v.15 Glaser, J. A.;Foerst, D. L.;Mckee, G. D.;Quave, S. A.;Budde, W. L.
- The Soil Chemistry of Hazadous Materials Dragun, J.
- Environmental Resource Associates
- American Society fo Testing and Materials, Second Symposium, Spec. Tech. Publ. v.805 Warner, J. S.;Lands, M. C.;Slivon, L. E.