- Volume 38 Issue 6
This study was aimed at the detection of 40 semi-volatile organic base/neutral compounds from soil among 129 priority pollutants listed by EPA. Two extraction procedures, sonication extraction and Soxhlet extraction, were studied as a extraction and concentration method for priority pollutants in soil. Extracts were analyted by GC/MS-SIM(selected ion monitoring). The analytical methods were tested by standard compounds spiked into blank soil. Accuracy and precision of the methods were measured by calculation of mean recovery and mean relative standard deviation. And the method detection limits were estimated.
- Spectra v.10 no.4 Telliard, W. A.
- Spectra v.10 no.4 Lichtenberg, J. J.;Bellar, T. A.;Longbottom, J. E.
- J. Kor. Soc. Anal. Sci. v.4 Lee, S. G.;Yook, K. S.;Kim, C. H.
- J. Kor. Chem. Soc. v.37 Kim, K. Y.;Kim, C. H.;Lee, S. G.
- Environmental Resource Associates Environmental Resource Associates
- Soil Sci. v.113 no.6 Nishita, H.;Haug, R. M.
- Spectra v.10 no.4 Friedman, D.
- Report No. SW-846, Method 8270 Test Methods for Evaluating Solid Wastes, Physical/Chemical Method U. S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Environ. Sci. Technol. v.15 Glaser, J. A.;Foerst, D. L.;Mckee, G. D.;Quave, S. A.;Budde, W. L.
- Anal. Chem. v.59 Jenkins, T. F.;Grant, C. L.
- Chemosphere v.21 Brilis, G. M.;Marsden, P. J.
- J. Assoc. Off. Anal. Chem. v.70 Coover, M. P.;Slim, R. S.;Doucette, W.
- LC-GC v.9 no.5 Richards, M.;Campbell, R. M.
- EPA Method 525, Revision 2.1 Methods for the Determination of Organic Compounds in Drinking Water Eichelberger, J. W.;Behymer, T. D.;Budde, W. L.;U. S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Development of Analytical Methods for Priority Pollutants Kim, J. H.;Yook, K. S.;Kim, C. H.;Hong, S. M.;Park, K. B.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.27 no.5 Sheldon, D. W.;Edgar, Jr. W. D.