- Volume 28 Issue 11
The assessment method of human body composion by bioelectrical impedance is very simple, safe, rapid and noninvasive. Based on prediction formulas for total body water from bioelectrical impedance, the observed weight loss should be associated with an increase in impedance. However in edematous patients for dialysis, the calculated total body water loss as calculated from impedance were overestimated and significantly higher than the weight loss after dialysis. So determination of impedance were made in 50 edematous patients before, during and after dialysis. Mean weight loss, which was assumed to be only loss of water was 1719
- J Thorac Cardiovasc Surt v.104 Noninvasive estimation of lotal body water in critically ill children after cardiac operations Novak,I.;Davies,P.S.W.;Elliot,M.J.
- Acta Physiol Scan v.138 Cardiovascular and endocrine responses to hemorrhage in pig Jacobsen,J.;Sofelt,S.;Warberg,J.;Sechner,N.H.
- Lyon Med v.207 Bioelectrical properties of tissue of impedance measuremtnts Thomasset,A.
- 원주의대논문집 v.6 임피던스를 이용한 체내수분 측정의 임상응용 오종환;윤형로;윤경봉
- Eur J Cln Nutr v.45 Body timpedance measurements during dialysis Lorenzo,A.;Barra,P.F.A.;Sasso,G.F.;Battistini,N.C.;Deurenberg,P.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.41 Assessment of fat-free mass using bioelectrical impedance measurements of the human body Lukaski,H.C.;Johnson,P.E.;Bolonchuk,W.W.;Lykken,G.l.
- J Appl Physiol v.58 Estimation of Human body composition by electrical impedance melhods : a comparative study Segal,K.R.;Gutin,B.;Presta E;Wang,J.;Van Itallie,T.B.
- 1992년도 대한의용 생체공학 춘계학술대회논문집 v.14 no.1 임피던스 방법을 이용한 체지방 측정 김덕원;황수관;심상수
- Am J Clin Nutr v.49 Body composition changes assessed by bioelectrical impedance measurements Durenberg,P.;Weststrate,J.A.;Van der Kook,K.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.48 Changes in bioelectrical impedance during fasting Gray,D.S.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.44 Estimstion of total body water by bioelectrical impedance analysis Kushner,R.F.;Schoeller,D.A.