- Volume 23 Issue 1
Screening and Imentification of the Fibinolytic Bacterial Strain from Chungkook-jang
청국장으로부터 혈전용해균주의 분리 및 동정
- 김용택 (롯데그룹중앙연구소 생물과학팀) ;
- 김원극 (롯데그룹중앙연구소 생물과학팀) ;
- 오훈일 (세종대학교 식품공학과)
- Published : 1995.02.01
Bacterial strains showing the fibrinolytic activity were screened from Chungkook-jang and Natto (Japanese traditional soy food). The strains isolated from Natto revealed a high level of fibrinolytic activity, wherease nearly half of the isolates from Chungkook-jang did not show the relevant activity. However, one strain isolated from Chungkook-jang showed the highest fibrinolytic activity (1.84 plasmin unit), and subsequently identified as Bacillus species. The fibrinolytic strain was designated as Bacillus sp. CK 11-4.
- Biochemistry. Voet,D.;Voet,J.G.
- Lumbricus rubellus. Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. v.57 no.10 Characterization of potent fibrinolytic enzymes in earthworm Nakajima,N.;Mihara,H.;Sumi,H.
- Lumbricus rubellus. Japanese Journal of Physiology. v.41 A novel fibrinolytic cnzyme extracted from the carthworm Mihara,H.;Sumi,H.;Yoneta,T.;Mizumoto,H.;Ikeda,R.;Seiki,M.;Maruyama,M.
- Enzyme. v.33 Plasma fibrinolysis after intraduodenal administration of urokinase in rats Sumi,H.;Seiki,M.;Morimoto,N.;Tsushima,H.;Maruyama,M.;Mihara,H.
- Acta Haemat. v.70 Activation of plasma fibrinolysis after intrarectal administration of high molecular weight urokinase and its derivative Sumi,H.;Maruyama,M.;Yoneta,T.;Mihara,H.
- J. Clin. Invest. v.75 Transport of urokinase across the intestinal tract of normal Uman Subjects with stimulation of synthesis and/or release of urokinase-type proteins Toki,N.;Sumi,H.;Sasaki,K.;Boreisha,I.;Robbins,K.C.
- Thrombosis Research. v.20 Oral administration of urokinse Sumi,H.;Sasaki,K.;Toki,N.;Robbins,K.C.
- Blood. v.66 no.1 The transport of I-Iabeled human high molecular weight urokinase across the intestinal tract in a dog model with stimulation of synthesis and/or release of plasminogen activators Sasaki,K.;Moriyama,S.;Tanaka,Y.;Sumi,H.;Toki,N.;Robbins,K.C.
- Experimentia. v.43 A novel fibrinolytic enzyme (nattokinase) in the vegetable cheese Natto; a typical and popular soybean food in the Japanese diet Sumi,H.;Hamada,H.;Tsushima,H.;Mihara,H.;Muraki,H.
- Bioindustry. v.7 no.11 ナシトウキナ-ゼと ヘルツ- 納豆の 開發 須見洋行
- 日本釀造協會誌 v.88 no.7 スプチリシソ NAT 一島英治
- Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. v.56 no.1 Nucleotide sequence of the subtilisin NAT gene, aprN, of Bacillus subtilis (natto) Nakamura,K.;Yamagata,Y.;Ichishima,E.
- Archs. Biochem. Biophys. v.40 The fibrin plate method for estimating fibrinolytic activity Astrup,T.;Mullertz,S.
- Bergey's Manual of Systematic Bacteriology v.2
- Gastroenterology. v.66 Protein uptake by the intestine, evidence of absorption of intact marcromolecules Warshaw,A.L.;Walker,W.A.;Isselbacher,K.J.
- Nature. Lond. v.199 Absorption of chymotrypsin from the intestinal tract Kabacoff,B.L.;Wohlman,A.;Umhey,M.;Avakian,S.
- Syatemic proteases and cellular function. Studies on the biological functions of grandular kallikrein; in Fujii, Moriya, Suzuki, Kinins II Fink,E.;Dietl,T.;Seifert,J.;Fritz,H.
- Experientia. v.33 Absorption of pancreatic lipase from the duodenum into lymphatics Papp,M.;Feher,S.;Folly,G.;Horvath,E.J.
- Biochim. Biophys. Acta. v.288 Studies on biotransformation of elastease. II. Intestinal absorption of I-Iabeled elastease in vivo Katayama,K.;Fujita,T.