- Volume 24 Issue 3
Oxidation Stability Model of Fish Oil
어유의 산화안정성 예측
- Jeong-Hwa Hong (Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, Inje University) ;
- Jin-Woo Kim (Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, Inje University) ;
- Dae-Seok Byun (Dept. of Nutrition and Food Science, National Fisheries University of Pusan)
- Published : 1995.06.01
High content of polyunsaturated fatty acid in fish oil makes it very susceptible to oxidation, which prevent fish oil from successful application to food processing or functional foods. To resolve this problem, oxidation stability model of fish oil was developed using the following differential equation :
- Bull. Korean Fish. Soc. v.22 Storage stability of refined sardine oil. Lee,K.;Jeong,I.;Ryuk,J.
- Bull. Korean Fish. Soc. v.21 Utilization of polyunsaturated lipids in red muscled fishies: 4. Addition of refined sardine oil to edible oils and storage stability of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Lee,K.;Jeong,I.;Suh,J.;Jung,W.
- JAOCS. v.64 A rapid instrumental method for the evaluation of the stbility of fats. Drozdowski,B.;Szukalaka,E.
- AOCS Official and Tentative Methods of the American Oil Chemists' Society: Fat stability-Active Oxygen Method. Link,W.E.(ed.)
- Korean. J. Food. Sci Technol. v.23 Effect of naturally occuring antioxidants on the oxidative stability of fish oil. Han,D.;Yi,O;Shin,H.
- J. AOCS v.55 Oxidation and antioxidants in fat and oil processing Sherwin,E.R.
- Korean, J. Food Sci. Technol. v.23 Antioxidative effecto of commeircial lecithin on the oxidative stability of fish oil. Ahn,T.;Kim,J.;Kim,H.;Park,K.;Choi,C.
- Official methods of analysis. (14th ed.) A.O.A.C.
- The Bakers Digest. v.30 Mechanisms of fat oxidation Koch,R.B