- Volume 24 Issue 3
Dietary Fiber in Godulbaegi(Korean Lettuce, Ixeris sonchifolia H.) Kimchi
고들빼기김치 식이섬유질의 식품학적인 특성
- Hong-Soo Ryu (Dpet. of Nutrition and Food Science, National Fisheries University of Pusan) ;
- Eun-Young Hwang (Dpet. of Nutrition and Food Science, National Fisheries University of Pusan) ;
- Soon-Sil Chun (Dept. of Food and Nutrition, Sunchon National University) ;
- Kun-Young Park (Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, and Institute of Kimchi, Pusan National University)
- Published : 1995.06.01
The effect of processing conditions on the changes in the contents of dietary fiber fractions and its physical properteis of Godulbaegi(Korean lettuce, Ixeris sonchifolia H.) was determined during preparation and fementation for kimchi. Water holding capacity(WHC) and oil adsorption capacity(OAC) were also checked on the subject of freeze dried powder from different stages of the kimchi processing. Neutral detergent fiber(NDF) content in young samples(leaf and root) decreased with prolonged soaking and fermentation period. Every young samples had a higher level in NDF than in ripe samples. Noticeable decrease in acid detergent fiber(ADF) without a change in ripe roots was showed after fermentation(
- Definition of dietary fiber. no.chap.2.1. Hand book of Dietary Fiber in Human Nutrition Spiller,G.A.(ed.)
- Nature v.284 Mechanism of action of dietary fiber in the human colon. Stephen,A.M.;Cummings,J.H.
- Korean. J. Food. Sci. Technol. v.19 Determination of dietary fiber content in some fruits and vegetables Lee,K.S.;Lee,S.R.
- Korean. J. Food. Sci. Technol. v.25 Analysis of dietary fiber content in Korean vegetable foods. Lee,K.S.;Lee,S.R.
- J. Korean Soc. Food. Nutr. v.23 Dietary fiber contents and physical properties of wild vegetables Park,J.S.;Lee,W.J.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.18 Quantitative analysis and physico-chemical properties of dietary fiber in vegetables. Suh,H.J.;Yoon,H.S.
- Kor. J. Pharmacog. v.23 Futher study on the anti-hyper cholestereolemic effect of lxeris sonchifolia Young,H.S.;Choi,J.S.;Lee,J.H.
- J. Korean . Soc. Food. Natr. v.12 Organic constituents in Kimchis(lxeris sonchifolia H.) -On free amino acids. Kang,D.H.;Woo,Y.S.;Lee,Y.K.;Chung,S.Y.
- Official Method of Analysis (15th ed.) AOAC
- J. AOAC v.50 Use of detergents in th analysis of fibrous feesds. Ⅳ Determination of plant cell-wall constituents. Van Soest,P.T.;Wine,R.H.
- J. Food Sci. v.39 Certain functional properties of sunflower meal products. Lin,M.J.Y.;Humbeart,E.S.
- Ph. D. Thesis. Chonnam National Univ. Studies on the components of Korean lettuce. Shin,S.C.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nur. v.15 Studies on the composition of wild vegetable in Korea. Kim,Y.D.;Yang,W.M.
- J. Food Sci. v.46 Celluose,hemicellulose and lignin content of raw and cooked Spanish vegetables. Herranz,J.;Vidal-Valverde,C.;Rojas-Hidalgo,E.
- J. Food. Sci. v.48 Cellulose,hemicellulose and lignin content of raw and cooked processed vegetables Herranz,J.;Vidal-valveride,C.;Rojas-Hidalgo,E.
- J. Food. Sci. v.43 Effect of cooking on vegetable fiber. Matthee,V.;Appledorf,H.
- J. Food. Sci. v.57 Diet ary fiber in processed lentils. Vidal-Valverde,C.;Fri'as,J.;Esteban,B.
- Lebensm. Wiss.u.-Technol. v.20 Effects of processing on dietary fiber in vegetables Nyman,M.;Palsson,K.E.;Asp,N.G.
- Lebensm.-Wiss.u.-Technol. v.24 Effects of processing on fermentation of dietary fiber in vegetables by rats. Nyman,M.;Schweizer,T.F.;Palsson,K.E.;Asp,N.G.
- J. Food. Sci. v.56 Water retention capacity and viscosity effect of powered cellulose Ang,J.F.
- Lebensm.-Wiss.u.-Technol. v.27 Effects of grinding and experimental conditions on the measurement of hydration o dietary fibers. Auffret,A.;Ralit,M.C.;Barry,J.L.;Thibault,J.F.