- Volume 24 Issue 3
Antioxidative Characteristics of Dihydroxyphenylalanine, Melanin and Enzymatic Browning Reaction Products of Tyrosine in a Model System
Dihydroxyphenylalanine, Melanin 및 Tyrosine의 효소적 산화반응생성물질의 항산화 특성
- Hong-Sik Cheigh (Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, Pusan National University) ;
- Soo-Hyoun Um (Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, Pusan National University) ;
- Hae-Gyoung Kim (Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, Pusan National University) ;
- Chang Y. Lee (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Comell University)
- Published : 1995.06.01
Antioxidative characteristics of dihydroxyphenylalalnine(DOPA), melanin and enzymatic oxidation products of tyrosine(EOPTs) were studied in a model system. EOPTs were prepared by the tyrosine-tyrosinase reaction at pH 6.5 and
- Life Science(Koea) v.3 Ingibitionof enzymatic oxidation and browning of plant phenolic compounds. Cheigh,H.S.
- Adv. Enzyme. v.16 Comparative biochemistry of the phenolase complex. Mason,H.S.
- J. Koean. Soc. Food Nutr. v.22 Antioxidative and antimutagenic characteristics of melanoidin related products. Cheigh,H.S.;Lee,C.Y.
- J. Koean. Soc. Food Nutr. v.22 Antioxidative characteristics of melanoidin related products fractinoted from fermented soybean sause Cheigh,H.S.;Lee,J.S.;Lee,C.Y.
- J. Koean. Soc. Food Nutr. v.22 Antioxidative characteristic of browning products fractionated from fermented soybean sause. Cheigh,H.S.;Lee,C.Y.
- Nippon shokuhin Kogyo Cakkaishi v.22 Antioxidatve activity of the browing system with apple enzyme. Omura,H.;Sonda,T.;Asada,Y.;Tachibana,H.
- Nippon Shockuhin Kogyo Gakkasihi. v.22 Effect of amino acid on the antioxidative activity of the browning system of apple enzyme and catechol. Omura,H.;Sonda,T.;Asada,Y.;Muranaka,M.;Tachibana,H.
- Crit. Rev. Food Sci. Nutr. v.34 Enzymatic browning reaction in apple and apple production. Nicolas,J.J.;Richard-Forget,F.C.;Goupy,P.M.;Aubert,S.Y.
- Biochemistry of Wounded Plant Tissues The biosynthesis of phenolic compounds in wounded plant storage tissues Rhodes,J.M.;Wooltorton,L.S.C.;Kahi,G.(ed.)
- Advances in Food Research v.19 Food browining as a polyphenol reaction Mathew,A.G.;Parpia,H.A.B.;Chichester,C.O.;Mark,E.M.;Stewart,G.F.(eds.)
- Advance in Food Reserch v.III Enzyme catalyzed oxidative browing of fruit products Joslyn,M.A;Ponting,J.D.;Mark,E.M.;Stewart,G.F(eds.)
- J. Food Sci. v.32 Multiple forms of phenoloxidase. Constaintindes,S.M.;Bedford,C.L.
- J .Agric. Food Chem. v.38 Enzymatic oxidative reaction of catechin and chlorogenic acid in a model system. Oszmianski,J.;Lee,C.Y.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.47 Antioxidative effect the constituent of rosemary and their derivatives. Intani,R.;Nakatani,N.;Fuwa,H.
- J. Dairly Science. v.37 A modified peroxide test for detection of lipid oxidation in dairy products. Stine,C.M.;Horland,H.A.;Coulter,S.T.;Jenness,R.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.45 A novel type of antioxidant isolated from wax of eucalptus leaves. Osawa,T.;Namiki,M.
- A.O.C.S. Official Method. A.O.C.S.
- Nature v.26 Antioxidant detemination by the use of a stable free radical Biois,M.S.
- Principles and Procedure of Statistics Steel,R.G.D.;Torrie,J.H.
- ACS Symposium Series on Enzymatic Browning and its Prevention Antioxidant characteristics of melanin related products from enzymatic browining reaction of catechin in a model system. Cheigh,H.S.;Um,S.H.;Lee,C.Y.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.172 The chemistry of melanin Ⅲ Mechanism of the oxidation dihydroxyphenylanine by tyrosinase Masom,H.S.
- Food Antioxidants. The mechanism of antioxidant action in vitro. Gordon,M.H.;Hudson,B.J.F(ed.)