- Volume 24 Issue 3
Alkylpyrazines in snow crab cooker effluent(SCCE) and effluent concentrate(EC) were quantitatively analyzed and compared by simultaneous steam distillation-solvent extraction/gas chromatography/mass spectrometry(SDE/GC/MS). A total of 11 pyrazines were identified in both SCCE and EC. Amounts of tetramethylpyrazine, 2,5-dimethylpyrazine, trimethylpyrazine, and 2,6-dimethylpyrazine were 23.0, 21.1, 13.8, and 13.3 times higher, respectively, in EC than those in SCCE. The total amount of pyrzines in EC (1664.0
- Bull. Japan Soc. Sci. Fish. v.44 Studies on flavor components in boiled crabs-1. Amino acids and related compounds in extract. Konosu,S.;Yamaguchi,K.;Hayashi,T.
- J. Food Sci. v.46 Sensory analysis of taste-active components in the extract of boiled snow crab meat. Hayashi,T.;Yamaguchi,K.;Konosu,S.
- CRC Crit. Rev. Food Sci. Nutr. v.16 Pyrazines in foods: An update Maga,J.A.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.24 Effect of time, temperature, and reaction ratio on pyrazine formation in model system. Shibamoto,T.;Bernhard,R.A
- Am. Soc. Brew. Chem. Proc. Detection of certain hop oil constituents in brewing products. Linkens,S.T.;Nickerson,G.B.
- J. Food Sci. v.58 Volatile flavor components in snow crab cooker effiuent and effluent concentrate. Cha,Y.J.;Cadwallader,K.R.;Baek,H.H.
- J. Food Sci. v.56 Analysis of volatile flavor components in steamed ragia clam by dynamic headspce sampling and simultaneous distillation and extraction Tanchotikul,U.;Hsieh,T.C.Y.
- J. Sci. Food Agric. v.58 Volatile components in flavor concentrates from crayfish processing waste. Cha,Y.J.;Baek,H.H.;Hsieh,T.C.Y.
- Anal. Chem. v.42 Computer evaluation of continuously scanned mass spectra of gas chromato graphic effluents Hites,R.A.;Biemann,K.
- J. Food Sci. v.54 Volatile flavor components in crayfish waste. Tanchotikul,U.;Hsieh,T.C.Y.
- Food Reviews International v.6 Novel model experiment for cooking flavor research on crayleg meat. Hayashi,T.;Ishii,H.;Shinohara,A.
- Perfume and Flavor Chemicals(Arom Chemicals) v.1-2 Arctander,S.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.20 Factors affecting the concentration of pyrazine in cocoa beans. Reineccius,G.A.;Keeney,P.G.;Weissberge.W.
- Lebersm. Wiss. Technol. v.11 Flavor preferences potato chips as influenced by time and temperatur of chipping and total pyrizine concentration. Maga,J.A.;Sizer,C.E.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.36 Effect of nitroge source on pyrazine formation Wong,J.M.;Bernhard,R.A.