- Volume 24 Issue 3
Antiviral Effect of Lithium-Ascorbate Derivatives
아스코르빈산-리듐 유도체의 바이러스에 대한 불활성화 작용
- Kil-Jin Kang (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, and Institute of Agriculture Science & Technology, Chonnam National University) ;
- Akira Murata (Dept. of Applied Biological Science, Saga University)
- Published : 1995.06.01
The effect of lithium-ascorbate derivatives on viruses was investigated using a wide variety of bacterial viruses(phage). Lithium-ascorbate derivatives exerted an inactivating effect on all phages examined. Lithium-ascorbate derivatives have antiviral effects. The antiviral effect of lithium 2-o-octadecyl ascorbate was stronger than that of lithium ascorbate. Even at 10∼20 times lower concentration, the lithium 2-o-octadecyl ascorbate showed very much similar phage inactivating effect to that of ascorbate and lithium ascorbate.
- Congr. Int. Assoc. Microbioal. Soc. v.3 Virucidal activity of vitamin C, in Proc. 1st. Intersect. Murata,A.;Hasegawa,T.(ed.)
- Virus-inactivating effect of L-ascorbic acid v.20 Tanpkkushitsh Kakusan Koso(Protein Nucleic acid Enzyme.) Murata,A.
- J. Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol. v.21 Mechanisom of inactivation of phage δ A by ascorbic acid. Murata,A.;Oyadomari,R.;Ohashi,T.;Kitagawa,K.
- J. Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol. v.22 Mechanism of inactivation of pharge MS2 by asorbic acid. Murata,A.;Uike,M.
- Bitamin(vitamins) v.57 Inactivating effect of ascorbic acid on double-stranded RNA phage. Murata,A.;Suenaga,H.;Inoue,M.;Tanaka,Y.;ato,F
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.37 Mechanism of in activation of pharge by ascorbic acid. Murata,A.;Kitagawa,K.
- Agic. Biol. Chem. v.50 Hydroxyl radical as the reactive species in the inactivation of phages by ascorbic acid. Murata,A.;Sunenga,H.;Hideshima,S.;Tanaka,Y.;Kato,F.
- Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. v.56 Phage-inactivating effect of iron(Ⅱ)-ascorbate complex. Lho,I.H.;Morita,K.;Myyake,H.;Sakamoto,K.;Kanda,K.;Kato,F.;Murata,A.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.35 Temperature-sensitive growth of wild-type phage Ⅱ of Lactoacillus casei. Murata,A.
- J. Virol. v.11 Phage Φ6 ;a lipid-containing virus of Pseudomonas phaseolicola. Vidaver,A.K.;Koshi,P.K.;Van Etten,J.L.
- Bacteriophages. Adams,M.H.
- Factors influencing plaque formation by phages of Lactobacillus acidophilus. v.43 Murata,A.;Soeda,E.;Saruno,R.