- Volume 5 Issue 2
A two dimensional visco-plastic finite element model capable of handling the multistep excavaton was developed for investigating the effect of excavation-support sequences on the behaviour of underground openings in the jointed rock mass. Ubiquitous joint pattern was considered in the model and joint properties in each set were assumed to be identical. Passive, fully-grouted rockbolts were considered in the model. Visco-plastic deformations of joints and rockbolts were assumed to be governed by Mohr-Coulomb and von Mises yield criteria, respectively. With the ability of removing elements, the model can von Mises yield criteria, respectively. With the ability of removing elements, the model can simulate the multi-step excavation-support sequences. The reliability of the model to the stability analysis for the underground excavation in practice was checked by simulating the behavior of underground crude oil storage caverns under construction.
- Int. J. Num. Meth. in Eng. v.21 An isoparametric joint interface element for finite element analysis Beer,G.
- Proc. of fifth Cong. of the Int. Soc. for Rock Mech. v.2 The behaviour of reinforced jointed rock masses under various simple loading stages Pande,G.N.;Gerrard,C.M.
- 서울대학교 공학박사 학위논문 록볼트로 보강한 절리암반의 점소성거동에 관한 수치해석 모델 개발 이연규
- Int. J. for Num. Meth. in Eng. v.20 Incremental finite element analysis of geometrically altered structures Ghaboussi,J.;Pecknold,D.A.
- Int. J. Rock. Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.25 no.5 Stability of rock masses reinforcad by passive, fully - grouted rock bolts Sharma,K.G.;Pande,G.N.
- Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sin. & Geomech. Abstr. v.30 A new discrete rock bolt element for finite element analysis Cho,T.F.;Lee,C.I.
- Computers and Geotechnics v.1 Numerical modelling of reinforced jointed rock masses I.Threory Gerrard,C.M.;Pande,G.N.
- 한국자원공학회지 v.27 불연속 암반내 공동주위의 응력 및 변형거동에 관한 수치해석 이상필;이정인
- 한국자원공학회지 v.29 연속체 모델을 이용한 절리암반 거동의 수치해석 조태진;이정인
- Proc. of Int. Symp. on Rock Bolting Bolt action in jointed rock Larsson,H.;Olofsson,T.
- Doc. Thesis, Lulea University of Technology Mathematical modelling of jointed rock masses Olofsson,T.
- J. of the Soil Mech. and Found. Div. Proc. of A.S.C.E. v.94 no.SM3 A model for the mechanics of jointed rock Goodman,R.E.;Taylor,R.L.;Brekke,T.L.
- Int. J. for Num. Anal. Meth. in Geomech v.1 Time-dependent multilaminate model of rock-Anumerical study of deformation and failure of rock masses Zienkiewicz,O.C;Pande,G.N.
- Finite elements in geomechanics Finite elements for foundations, joints and fluids Wilson,E.L.;G.Gudehus(ed.)
- 지질공학 v.3 록볼트 점소성 거동에 의한 지보효과 분석-수치해석 조태진;이정인
- 24th U.S. Symp. on Rock Mech. Rockbolts: A new numerical representation and its application in tunnel design St.John,C.M.;Van Dillen,D.E.
- 20th US symp. on Rock Mech. A two-dimensional finite element technique for modelling rock structure interaction of a lined underground opening Van Dillen,D.;Fellner,R.W.;Dendrou.B.
- J. Geotech. Eng. Div. v.100 Simulation of excavation using finite elements Chandrasekaran,V.S.;King,G.J.W.