- Volume 28 Issue 2
A Comparative Study on the Composition of Preterm and Fullterm Human Milk in Colostrum -II. Comparison of the Total Lipid, Total Cholesterol, and Vitamin E Contents and Fatty Acids Comparison in Colostrum from Mothers of Premature and Fullterm Infants-
조산모와 정상모의 초유성분에 관한 비교 연구 -제2보 : 조산모와 정상모 초유의 총지질, 총콜레스테롤 및 비타민 E 함량과 총지방산 조성에 관한 비교-
- 이윤욱 (연세대학교 생활과학대학 식품영양학과)
- Published : 1995.03.01
In this study, lipid composition of milk obtained in colostrum from 22 mothers delivering preterm infants and 17 mothers delivering term infants was analyzed. Fatty acid composition and vitamin E content were analyzed as well as the concentrations of total lipids in preterm and fullterm milk. Lipid and cholestol concentrations were higher in the fulltrm milk than preterm milk. PUFA and P/S ratio in preterm milk were higher than those in fullterm milk. On the other hand, SFA and MUFA contents were higher in the fullterm milk. Vitamin E which is related to PUFA concentration in colostrum was also higher in the preterm milk than fullterm milk.
- 소아과 v.30 극소체중아의 임상적 고찰 이종수
- 소아과 v.20 저출생 체중아의 신체발육에 관한 통계적 관찰 신정인;김상협
- 소아과 v.23 미숙아의 초기 체중 변화와 섭취량에 대한 관찰 정숙자;정간헌
- 소아과 v.34 극소 체중아에 관한 임상적 고찰 박성신;정지희
- 한국과학재단 보고서 영유아의 섭식과 성장발달에 관련된 식품영양 생태학적 연구 문수재(등)
- Food, nutrition, and diet therapy(7 ed.) Nourishing the premature and low birth weight infant. Nutrition in Infancy and Child-hood Mary J,O'Leary;Krause,M.V.(ed.);Mahan,L.K.(ed.)
- Federation Proc v.43 The effect of prematurity on milk composition and its physiological basis Anderson,G.H.
- J Pediatr v.99 Human milk feeding in premature infants : Protein, fat and carbohydrate balances in the first two weeks of life Atkinson,S.A.;Bryan,M.H.;Anderson,G.H.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.34 Energy and macronutrient content of human milk during early lactation from mothers giving birth prematurely and at term. Anderson,G.H.;Atkinson,S.A.;Bryan,M.H.
- J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr v.4 Feeding premature infants with human milk or preterm milk formula David,D.P.;Cooper,P.A.;Pothberg,A.D.
- J Pediatr v.93 Human milk : Comparison of nitrogen composition in milk from mothers of premature and fullterm infants Atkinson,S.A.;Bryon,M.H.
- Pediatr Res v.16 Differences in the composition of preterm and term human milk during early lactation Lemons,J.A.;Moye,L.;Hall,D.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.44 Docosahexaenoic acid status of preterm infants at birth and following feeding with human milk or formula Susan,E.C.;Philip,G.R.
- Pediatr Res v.15 Vitamin A,E,fat and cholesterol content of preterm and term human milk Gary,C.;Rita,T.;Mary,P.;Mary,D.;Matthew,G.
- World Rev Nutr Diet Basel Karger v.58 Aspects of childhood nutrition Bourne,G.H.
- 소아과 v.28 저체중 출생아의 영양 및 저체중 출생아용 특수분유에 관한 고찰 김경희;김충희
- Am J Nutr v.38 Comparison of the lipid composition of breast milk from mothers of term and preterm infants Bitman;Wood,L.;Hamosh,M.;Hamosh,P.;Mehta,N.R.
- Pediatrics v.1 Some observations on the feeding of premature infants based on twenty years' experience at the new Haven Hospital Grover,F.P.
- Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr v.1 Changes in the lipids of human milk from 2 to 16 weeks postpartum Clark,R.M.;Ferris,A.M.;Key,M.;Brown,P.B.;Hundrieser,K.E.;Jansen,R.G.
- J Lipid Res v.14 Determination of cholesterol using Ф-phthalaldehyde Rudel,L.L.;Morris,M.D.
- J Dairy Sci v.52 Preparation of milk fat methyl ester by alcoholysis in an essentially nonalcoholic solution Christopherson,S.W.;Glass,R.L.
- 연세대학교 박사학위 논문 수유기간에 따른 모유의 성분 함량과 수유부의 영양 상태에 관한 생태학적 연구 이민준
- J Pediatr v.106 Vitamin E status in preterm infants fed human milk or infant formula Gross,S.J.
- Trop Geogr Med v.44 Milk macronutrient level during the first month of term and preterm Nigerian mothers Udosen,E.O.;Ebong,P.E.
- Die Nahrung v.33 Comparative study on breast milk of mothers delivering preterm and term infants protein, fat, and lactose Abd El-Monein Hassan
- The Lancet v.5 Nutrition in the preterm infant Brooke,O.G.
- J Pediatr v.96 Nutritional composition of milk produced by mothers delivering preterm Cross,S.J.;David,R.J.;Bauman,L.
- Acta Pediatr Scand v.70 Comparison of the composition of breast milk from early growth of preterm infants Sann,L.;Bienvenu,P.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.40 The composition of preterm milk in relation to the degree of prematurity Lepage,G.;Collet,S.
- 한국영양학회 v.27 no.3 Preterm milk의 지질함량 안홍석;홍희정
- Am J Clin Nutr v.54 ω3 fatty acids in health and disease and in growth and development Simopolous,A.P.
- Arch Dis Child v.59 Preterm milk as a source of protein for low birthweight infants Lucas,A.;Hudson,G.J.
- Pediatr Res v.15 Bone mineralization in breast-fed premature infants Gary,C.;Laurie,M.;Catherine,R.
- Arch Dis Child v.60 Metabolic bone disease in preterm infants Brooke,O.G.;Lucas,A.