- Volume 8 Issue 1
Computer graphics approach is a powerful tool when we are to explore the effects of the change of a part of the data, or the effects of the alteration of the characteristics of the statistical model currently employed. The paper describes the methods to implement dynamic graphics for the process of analysis of variance, and the methods to graphically represent ANOVA type data. The paper the describes a dynamic graphics software developed by the author for two-way ANOVA model.
- 박사학위 논문, 서울대학교 Regression Diagnostics Using Dynamic Graphical Methods 김성수
- Dynamic Graphics for Statistics Dynamic Graphics for Data Amnalysis Becker,R.A.;Cleveland,W.S.;Wilks,A.R.;Cleveland,W.S.(ed.);M.E.McGill(ed.)
- ROLL CALL OF PORTABLES TESTED BYTE
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.89 A simple dynamic graphical diagnostic method for almost any model Easton,G.S.
- Fundamentals of Exploratory Analysis of Variance Hoaglin,D.C.;Mosteller,F.;John,W.Tukey
- Computational Statistics v.8 Dynamic Graphics for Discrete Data Nagel,M.;Ostermann,R.
- LISP-STAT Tierney,L.