- Volume 39 Issue 8
Kinetic Studies for the Reaction of para-Substituted Benzyl bromides under High Pressure
고압하에서 브롬화벤질류의 반응에 대한 속도론적 연구
- Kim, Young Cheul (Department of Chemistry, Hanyang University) ;
- Kyong, Jin Burm (Department of Chemistry, Hanyang University) ;
- Kim, Se Kyong (Department of Chemistry, Hanyang University) ;
- Choi, Sung Yong (Department of Chemistry, Hanyang University)
- Published : 19950800
Kinetics for the reaction of para-substituted benzyl bromides with 3-picoline have been studied with the changes of substituent, pressure and temperature. The activation parameters and the Hammett ρ-values were determined from the values of rate constants. The results of these studies showed that the positive charge developed in the reaction center and bond cleavage was greater than bond formation. The reaction rate and the ability of charge transfer were increased with elevating pressure. The effect of pressure for the charge transfer was more enhanced at low temperatures.
- Kinetics in solutions Moelyn-Hughes
- Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. v.6 Kwun, O. C.;Kyong, J. B.
- Physical Organic Chemystry, 1st Ed. Isaacs, Neil S.
- Progr. Phys. Org. Chem. v.10 Charton, M.
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. v.99 Ta-shma, R.;Rappoport, Z.
- Trans. Faraday Soc. v.31 Evans, M. G.;Polanyi, M.
- Physical Chemistry of Electralytic Solution, 3rd Ed. Harned, H. S.;Owen, B. B.
- J. Org. Chem. v.31 Leffler, J. E.
- Bull. Chem. Soc. Japan v.46 Tamura, K.;Ogo, Y.
- Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry v.2 Whalley, E.
- J. Chem. Phys. v.31 Ellis, A. J.;Fyfe, W. S.;Rutherford, R. I.
- J. Korean Chem. Soc. v.37 Kim, Y. C.;Kim, S. K.
- Bull. Chem. Soc. Japan v.45 Kondo, K.;Tojima, N.
- J. Korean. Chem. Soc. v.39 Kwun, O. C.;Lee, Y. H.;Jeun, I. S.
- Tetrahedron Lett. v.23 Lee, I.;Kim, N. I.;Sohn, S. C.
- Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn. v.60 Jee, J. G.
- Phys. Chem. v.5 Menschutkin, N. Z.
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. v.19 Hammett, L. P.