- Volume 20 Issue 2
A fuzzy learning algorithm to get the optimal fuzzy rules is presented in this paper. The algorithm introduces a reference model to generate a desired output and a performance index funtion instead of the performance index table. The performance index funtion is a cost function based on the error and error-rate between the reference and plant output. The cost function is minimized by a gradient method and the control input is also updated. In this case, the control rules which generate the desired response can be obtained by changing the portion of the error-rate in the cost funtion. In SISO(Single-Input Single- Output)plant, only by the learning delay, it is possible to experss the plant model and to get the desired control rules. In the long run, this algorithm gives us the good control rules with a minimal amount of prior informaiton about the environment.
Fuzzy Control;Learning Control;Optimal Control;Model Reference Fuzzy Control;Regulation Control
- IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics v.13 no.5 Neuron-Like Adaptive Elements that Can Solve Difficult Learning Control Problems Barto, A.;Sutton, R.;Anderson, C.
- IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics v.20 no.2 Fuzzy Logic in Control Systems:Fuzzy Logic Controller, Part Ⅰ,Ⅱ Lee, C. C.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.26 Fuzzy Self-Organizing Controller and Its Application for Dynamic Processes Shao,S.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.59 no.1 Control of Dynamic Systems Using Fuzzy Learning Algorithm Chung, B. M.;Oh, J. H.
- Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems v.1 no.4 Autotuning Method of Membership Function in a Fuzzy Learning Control Chung, B. M.;Oh, J. H.
- IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics v.15 no.1 Fuzzy Identification of Systems and Its Application to Modeling and Control Takagi, T.;Sugeno, M.
- IEE Pro. D. v.139 no.5 Self-Organizing Fuzzy Logic Controller Zang, B. S.;Edmunds, J. M.
- Automatica v.15 no.1 A Linguistic Self-Organizing Process Controller Procyk, T. J.;Mamdani, E. H.