- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Design, Fabricaiton and Testing of a Piezoresistive Cantilever-Beam Microaccelerometer for Automotive Airbag Applications
에어백용 압저항형 외팔보 미소 가속도계의 설계, 제작 및 시험
- Ko, Jong-Soo (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) ;
- Cho, Young-Ho (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) ;
- Kwak, Byung-Man (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) ;
- Park, Kwan-Hum
- Published : 1996.02.01
A self-diagnostic, air-damped, piezoresitive, cantilever-beam microaccelerometer has been designed, fabricated and tested for applications to automotive electronic airbag systems. A skew-symmetric proof-mass has been designed for self-diagnostic capability and zero transverse sensitivity. Two kinds of multi-step anisotropic etching processes are developed for beam thickness control and fillet-rounding formation, UV-curing paste has been used for sillicon-to-glass bounding. The resonant frequency of 2.07kHz has been measured from the fabricated devices. The sensitivity of 195
Micromachining;Silicon Accelerometer;Air-bag;Cross-Axis Sensitivity;Skew-Symmetric Proof-Mass;Piezoresistive Detection;Self-Diganosis;Air-Damping;Multi-Step Anisotropic Etch;Fillet-Rounding Formation
- 석사학위논문 자동차 에어백용 극소형 실리콘 가속도계의 설계를 위한 연구 조남규
- SAE 912390 Comparison of Airbag Sensors Using Computer Simulation Sakakida, M.
- 석사학위논문 자동차 에어백용 극소형 실리콘 가속도 센서의 설계 및 제작 고종수
- 대한민국발명특허(출원번호 94-25687) 자체진단 기능을 구비한 대칭질량형 가속도계 및 그 제조방법 조영호;곽병만;이귀로;박관흠
- Sensors and Actuators v.6 Design Optimization for Cantilever-Type Accelerometer Seidel, H.;Csepregi, L.
- 한국자동차공학회지 v.14 no.3 자동차용 반도체 집적 센서 및 마이크로 엑츄에이터 조영호
- Tech. Dig. IEEE Solid-State Sensors and Actuators Workshop Squeeze-film Damping in Solid-State Accelerometers Starr, J. B.
- IEEE Trans. Electron Devices v.ED-27 no.12 A Batch-Fabricated Silicon Accelerometer Roylance, L. M.;Angell, J. B.
- Tranducers '87 The Mechanism of Anisotropic Silicon Etching and Its Relevance for Micromaching Seidel, H.
- Transducers'87 A Silicon Based Micromechamical Accelerometer with Cross Acceleration Sensitivity Compensation Sandmaier, H.;Kuhi, K.;Obermeier, E.