- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Modeling and Control of an Engine Mount Using ER Fluids and Piezoactuators
ER 유체와 압전작동기를 이용한 엔진마운트의 모델링 및 제어
- Choi, Seung-Hoon (Dept.of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Inha University) ;
- Choi, Young-Tai (Dept.of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Inha University) ;
- Choi, Seung-Bok (Dept.of Mechanical Engineering, Inha University)
- Published : 1996.02.01
This paper presents a new prototype of an engine mount for a passenger vehicle featuring ER(elector-rheological) fluids and piezoactuators. Conventional rubber mounts and various types of passive or semi-active hydraulic engine mounts have their own functional aims on the limited frequency band in the board engine operating frequency range. However, the proposed engine mount covers all frequency range of the engine operation. A mathematical model of the proposed engine mount is derived using the bond graph method which is inherently domain, the ER fluid is activated upon imposing electric field for vibration isolation while the piezoactuator. Computer control electric fluid for the ER fluid H.inf. cotrol technique is adopted for the piezoactuator. Computer simulation is undertaken in order to demonstrate isolation efficiency of the engine mount over wide operating frequency range.
Engine Mount;Vibration Isolation;Electro-Rheological Fluid;Piezoactuator;
- System Dynamics : A Unified Approach Karnopp, D. C.;Margolis, D. L.;Rosenberg, R. C.
- 한국자동차공학회지 v.13 no.4 자동차 산업 관련 전기점성유체 이용기술 최승복;민수홍;정재천
- United States Patent, Patent Number 4, 789, 143 Electronic Motor Mount with Rotary Flow Control Valve Smith, S. E.;Hoying, J. F.
- Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures v.4 Material Aspects of Electrorheological Systems Weiss, K. D.;Carlson, J. D.;Coulter, J. P.
- SAE Technical Paper Series 940607 The Effect of Engine Mounts on the Noise and Vibration Behavior of Vehicles Muller, M.;Weltis, U.;Law, D.;Roberts, M. M.;Siebler, T. W.
- SAE Technical Paper Series 922290 An Electronically Controlled Engine Mount Using Electro-Rheological Fluid Morishita, S.;Mitsui, J.
- Elements of Materials Science and Engineering(Sixth Edition) Vlack, L. H. V.
- Journal of Sound and Vibration v.158 no.2 Linear Analysis of Automotive hydro-Mechanical Mount with Emphasis on Decoupler Characteristics Singh, R.;Kim, G.;Ravindra, P. V.
- Automatica v.29 no.1 The Complex Structured Singular Value Packard, A.;Doyle, J. C.
- SAE Technical Paper Series 840259 A New Generation of Engine Mounts Bernuchon, M.
- μ-Analysis and Synthesis Toolbox Balas, G. J.;Doyle, J. C.;Glover, K.;Packard, A.;Smith, R.
- NEC Res. & Develop. v.99 Middle-Sized Metal Case Type Piezoelectric Actuator Takahashi, E.;Miyoshi, T.;Inoi, T.;Maeda, T.;Takada, H.
- SAE Technical Paper Series 850481 Passive Engine Mounts-Some Directions for Further Development Rivin, E. I.
- SAE Technical Paper Series 910661 High Speed Control of Damping Force Using Piezoelectric Elements Shiozaki, M.;Kamiya, S.;Kuroyanagi, M.;Matgui, K.
- 한국자동차공학회논문집 v.2 no.3 전기유동 유체를 이용한 엔진마운트의 모델구성과 성능해석 최영태;김기선;최승복;정재천;전영식
- SAE Technical Paper Series 930201 Active Engine Mount with Piezo-Actuator for Vibration Control Ushijima, T.;Kumakawa, S.
- ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control v.110 Modeling and Implementation of Semi-Active Hydraulic Engine Mounts Graf, P. L.;Shoureshi, R.