- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Measurement Method of the Vibration Mode Shapes Using Electro-Optic Holographic Interferometry
전자 광학적 훌로그래픽 간섭법을 이용한 진동물체의 모드형태 계측법
- Choi, Jang-Seob (Graduate School of Chonbuk National University) ;
- Kang, Young-June (Dept. of Mech. Design, Chonbuk National Univ.)
- Published : 1996.02.01
This paper describes as Electronic Speckle Pattern Interferometry system which has been designed for measuring vibration patterns and quantitative measurement of vibration amplitude fields by using the time average method on a object. Visbility of fringe patterns is more improved by using the phase stepping and frame average method to reduce speckle and electric noise. And a bias vibration is introduced into the reference beam to shift the
Holographic Interferometry;Electronic Speckle Pattern Interferometry;Finite Element Method;J0-Fringes;Time Average Method;Phase Shift;Phase Modulation;Image Processing;Vibration Mode Shape
- Applied Optics v.10 Time-Lapse Interferometry and Contouring Using Television System Macovski, A.;Ramsey, S. D.;Schaefer, l. F.
- Optics and Laser in Engineering v.7 no.37 Automatic Fringe Pattern Analysis : a Review Raid, G. T.
- J. Accoust. Soc. Am. v.75 no.6 ESPI-The Ultimate Holographic Tool for Vibration Analysis Ole J. Lokberg
- Journal of the Optical Society of America v.60 no.10 Effects of Modulation on Fringe Loci and Localization in Time-Average Hologram Interferometry karl. A. Stetson
- Applied Optics v.30 no.13,1 Algorithm for Computer Tracing of interference Fringes Sridhar Krishnaswamy
- Holographic Nondestructive testing Proc. SPIE v.604 Critical Review of Resent Development in Electronic Speckle Pattern Interferometry Tyrer, J. R.
- Optics and Laser Technology v.3 no.27 Speckle Pattern and Holographic Techniques in Engineering Metrology Butters, J. N.;Leendertz, J. A.
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A v.5 no.9 Fringe-Shifting Technique for Numerical Analysis of Time-Average Hologram of Vibrating Objects Karl A. Stetson;William R. Brohinsky
- Stress and Vibration : Recent Developments in industrial Measurement and Analysis v.1084 Vibration Analysis Using Stepped Pulsed Electronic Speckle Pattern Interferometry Santoyo, F. M.;Tyrer, J. R.;West, T. C.;Kerr, D.
- Speckle Techniques, Birefringence Methods, and Applications to Solid Mechanics v.1554A Vibration Modal Using Stroboscopic Digital Speckle Pattern Interferometry(DSPI) Xizhou Wang;Yushan Tan
- Optics Communications v.69 no.214 Vibration Measurement Using Phase Shifting TV-Holography and Digital Image Processing Eiolf Vichagen
- Optical Engineering v.24 no.5 Time Average Holography in Vibration Analysis Ryszard J. Pryputniewicz
- Applied Optics v.30 no.25, 1 Fourier Fringe Analysis : the Two-Dimensional Phase Unwrapping Problem Donald J. Bone