- Volume 20 Issue 2
According to the considerable increase of the length of belt conveyors, the dynamic analysis of systme becomes necessary to consider the variation of tensions and transient motion of components during starting and stopping of conveyor. The mathematical model of system is derived using the lumped parameter method. The input driving force is represented with two functions of time and pulley speed to count the characteristics of motor and fluid coupling. An example system was studied with 14 km in the distance of carrying. At head, it has two drivers and one gravity take-up and at tail ond driver and one power winch take-up. In the example, the transient tensions and responses, calculated using two cases of driving force, are mutually compared in starting mode. Also, the position of maximum tension and the braking force of take-up are obtained in stopping mode.
Long Distance Belt Conveyor;Dynamic Tension;Driver;Take-Up;Fluid Coupling
- 신 벨트 컨베이어의 계획과 관리 일본광업회 컨베어연구위원회(편);최대현(역)
- Bulk Solids Handling v.6 no.3 An Investigation of Various Conveyor Belt Drive System Using a Mathematical Model Karolowski, B.
- Bulk Solids Handling v.6 no.3 Viscoelastic Properties of Conveyor Belts Modelling of Vibration Phenomena in Belt Conveyors During Starting and Stopping Zur, T. W.
- Viscoelasticity Wilhelem Flugge
- Bulk Solids Handling v.4 no.1 Transient Belt Stress During Starting and Stopping : Elastic Response Simulated by Finite Element Methods Nordell, L. K.;Ciozda, Z. P.
- Bulk Solids Handling v.13 no.4 Further Results in the Analysis of Dynamic Characteristics of Belt Conveyors Schulz, G.