- Volume 3 Issue 3
Comparisons between Goodness-of-Fit Tests for ametric Model via Nonparametric Fit
- Kim, Choon-Rak (Department of Statistics, Pusan National University) ;
- Hong, Chan-Kon (Department of Statistics, Pusan National University) ;
- Jeong, Mee-Seon (Department of Statistics, Pusan National University)
- Published : 1996.12.01
Most of existing nonparametric test statistics are based on the residuals which are obtained by regressing the data to a parametric model. In this paper we compare power of goodness-of-fit test statistics for testing the (null)parametric model versus the (alternative) nonparametric model.
- Biometrika v.78 Detecting a smooth signal: Optimality of cusum based procedures Buckley, M.J.
- The Annals of Statistics v.16 Testing the (parametric) null hypothesis in (semiparametric) partial and generalized spline models Cox, D. D.;Koh, E.;Wahba, G.;Yandell, B.
- Numerische Mathematik v.24 Oscillation matrices with spline smoothing Demmler. A;Reinsch. C.
- The Annals of Statistics v.20 Testing goodness-of-fit in regression via order selection criterion Eubank. R.L.;Hart, J.D.
- Biometrika v.80 Commonality of cusum, von Neumann and smoothing-based goodness-of-fit tests Eubank, R.L.;Hart, J.D.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.85 Testing the goodness of fit of a linear model via nonparametric regression techniques Eubank, R.L.;Spiegelan, C.H.
- Technical Report, No. 857 RKpack and its applications: Fitting smoothing spline models Gu, C.
- The Annals of Statistics v.21 Comparing nonparametric regression versus parametric regression fits Hardle, W.;Mammen, E.
- Biometrika v.76 A Cubic spline extension of the Durbin-Watson test Munson, P.J.;Jernigan, R.W.
- The Annals of Mathematical Statistics v.12 Distribution of the ratio of the mean squared successive difference to the variance Neumann, J. Von
- The Annals of Statistics v.12 Bandwidth choice for nonparametric regression Rice, J.