- Volume 3 Issue 3
The unknown response function is usually approximated by a low order polynomial model. Such an approximation always accompanies bias due to model departure. The minimax Average MSE (AMSE) designs are suggested for estimating mean responses. A class of first order minimax AMSE designs is derived and a specific first order minimax AMSE design is selected from the class by optimizing the secondary criterion related to the power of the lack of fit test.
- Biometrika v.79 A New Look At Experimental Design Robustness DeFeo, P.;Myers, R.H.
- Journal of Royal Statistical Society Ser. B. v.21 Optimal Experimental Designs(with discussion) Kiefer, J.
- Biometika v.62 The Design of Experimenta for Discriminating Between Two Rival Models Atkinson, A.C.;Fedorov, V.V.
- Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference v.31 Minimax Designs for Approximately Linear Regression Weins, D. P.
- Biometrika v.62 Optimal Design: Experiments for Discriminating Between Several Models Atkinson, A.C.;Fedorov, V.V.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.54 A Basis for the Selection of A Response Surface Design Box, G.E.P.;Draper, N.R.
- The Korean Communications in Statistics v.2 Minimum Mean Squared Error Invariant Designs for Polynomial Approximation Park, J.Y.
- Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference v.1 Comparison of Designs for Quadratic Regression on Cubes Galil, Z.;Kiefer, J.
- Biometrika v.65 Design Criteria for Detecting Model Inadequacy Jones, E.R.;Mitchell, T.J.