- Volume 3 Issue 3
This paper describes a sampling method, which can be used instead of the simple random sampling without replacement(SRSWOR). This method, circular sampling, assumes that the sampling units of the population are arranged in circular format, and randomly selects as many as samples of contiguous units. Therefore this method gathers information quicker and easier than STSWOR. In certain circumstances, the reliability of this method is better than that of STSWOR. And of circular sampling would be applied to nonprobability could be determined. methods, the reliability of the sample results in terms of probability could be determined.
- Sampling Techniques Cochran, W. G.
- The American Statistician v.24 Foundations of Survey Sampling Godambe, V. P.
- Methods and Applications v.Ⅰ;Ⅱ Sample Survey, Methods and Theory Hansen, M.H.;Hurwitz, W. N.;Madow, W. G.
- The American Statistician v.25 Foundations of Survey Sampling(A Don Quixote) Hartley, H. O.;Rao, J. N. K.
- J. Statist. Plann. Infer. v.19 Sampling Plans Excluding Contiguous Units Hedayat, A. S.;Rao, C. R.;stufkan, J.
- Handbook of Statistics v.6 Designs in Survey Sampling Avoiding Contiguous Units Hedayat, A. S.;Rao, C. R.;Stufkan, J.
- Supplement Advanced applied Probability v.7 Some Problems of Samples Rao, C. R.
- The Annals of Mathematical Statistics v.41 no.5 finite Population Sampling-On Labels in Estimation Royall, R. M.