- Volume 3 Issue 3
Rank Test for Ordered Alternatives under Random Censorship
- Gyu-Jin Jeong (Professor, Department of Applied Statistics, Hannam University, Taejon, 300-791, Korea) ;
- Sang-Gue Park (Associate Professor, Department of Applied Statistics, Chung-Ang University, Seoul, 156-756, Korea)
- Published : 1996.12.01
Some rank tests for comparing r treatments against ordered alternatives are proposed when some of data are randomly cemsored, which are the weighted logrank tests based on pairwise-ranking scheme. The covariances of the proposed test statistics are explicitly obtained from the results of the counting process theory and the test procedures are illustrated by a numerical example. Simulation studies are also performed for comparing with the other well-known tests.
- Annals of Mathematical Statistics v.34 Efficient utilization of non-numerical information in quantitive analysis: General theory and the case of simple order Abelson, R.P.;Tukey, J. W.
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, B v.23 A test of homogeneity of means under restricted alternatives (with discussion) Bartholomew, D.J.
- Statistics and Probability Letters v.6 A class of distribution-tests for testing homogeneity against ordered alternatives Chakraborti, S.;Desu, M. M.
- Communication in Statistics, Theory and Methods v.16 Linear rank statistics for the ordered alternatives problem Fairley, D.;Fligner, M.
- Counting Processes and Survival Analysis Fleming, T.R.;Harrington, D.P.
- Biometrika v.52 A generalized Wicoxon test for comparing arbitrarily single censored sample Gehn, E.A.
- Biometrika v.41 A distribution-free k-sample test against ordered alternatives Joncheere, A.R.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.88 Testing against ordered alternatives for censored survival data Liu, P.Y.;Green, S.;Wolf, M.;Crowley, J.
- Cancer Chemotherapy Report v.50 Evaluation of survival data ad two new rank order statistics arising in its consideration Mantel, N.
- Communications in Statistics, Theory and Methods v.2 A generalized Jonckheere k-sample test against ordered alternatives when observations are subject to arbitrary right censorship Patel K.M.;Hoel, D.G.
- Journal of the Royal statistical Society A v.135 Asymptotically efficient rank invariant test procedures (with discussion) Peto, R.;Peto, R.
- Biometrika v.65 Linear rank tests with right censored data Prentice, R.L.
- Communications in Statistics, Theory and Methods v.9 Rank tests for the k-sample problems with restricted alternatives Shirahata, S.
- Biometrika v.62 Tests for trend in life table analysis Tarone, R.E.
- Biometrika v.64 On distribution-free tests for equality of survival distributions Tarone, R.E.;Ware, J.
- Annals of Statistics v.1 A class of nonparametric tests for homogeneity against ordered alternatives Tryon, P. V.;Hettmansperger, T. P.