- Volume 3 Issue 3
In this paper, a partial ordering of positive quadrant dependence(PQD) for bivariate stochastic processes are introduced and basic properties and closure under certain statistical operations are derived. Examples are given to illustrate these concepts
- Technical Report AFOSR 78-6 Two concepts of positive dependence, with applications in multivariate analysis Ahmed, A.;Langberg, N.;Leon, R.;Proschan, F.
- Commu. Stat. Stoch. Models v.6 no.2 A weak quadrant dependence concept with applications Alzaid, A. A.
- Comm. of Koread. Math. Soci. v.11 no.3 A weakly dependence concept of bivariate stochastic processes Baek, J. I.
- Statistical Theory of Reliability and Life Testing: Probability Models Barlow, R.;Proschan, F.
- Math. Nochr v.82 Some classes of semi-ordering relations for random vectors and their use for comparing covariances Bergmann, R.
- Comm. Stat. Thor. Meth v.11 no.21 The ordering of negative quadrant dependence Ebrahimi, N.
- J. Appl. Prob. v.24 Bivariate processes with positive or negative dependent structures Ebrahimi, N.
- J. Appl. Prob. v.26 On the dependence structure of hitting times of multivariate Processes Ebrahimi, N.;Ramallingam
- Commun. Statist. v.A10 Multivariate negative dependence Ebrahimi, N.;Ghosh, M.
- Proc. Nato Advanced Study Instiutes Series 5 Dependence concepts for stochastic processes Friday, D. S.
- J. Statist. Planning Inf. v.16 Some properties of the maximum likelihood strategy for repairing a broken random sample Goel;Ramallingam
- J. Multivariate Anal. v.10 Classes of orderings of measures and related correlation inequalities Karlin,S.;Rinott,Y.
- Ann. Math. Statist. v.37 Some concepts of dependence Lehmann,E.
- Stochastic processes Ross,S.M.
- J. of Multivariate Analysis v.13 Positive dependence properties of elliptically symmetric distribution Sampson,A.R.
- J. of Applied Proba. v.19 Dispersive ordering of distributions Shaked,M.
- Probability inequalities in multivariate distributions Tong,Y.L.