- Volume 25 Issue 6
The present study was carried out to compare the difference of proximate composition and lipid peroxides in juvenile(80~120g) and adult(670~690g) rainbow trout(Oncorhynchus mykiss). There was a marked increase in lipid content with growth. The fatty acids of juvenile rainbow trout was composed of saturates, monoenes and polyenes of 30.18%, 37.81% and 25.09%, respectively. Adult rainbowtrout showed higher content in monoenes and lower content in polyenes. The composition of amino acid was similar. In both groups, glutamic acid, aspaitic acid, histidine were abundant. The lipid peroxides, malondialdehydes and lipofuscin, were not increased significantly with growth.
- 한국식품영양학회지 v.6 은연어와 무지개송어의 식품성분 김경삼;최영준
- 연어 · 송어류 양식기술 개발에 관한 연구. BSPG 00066-202-3 과학기술처 해양연구소
- Official methods of analysis(16th ed.) A.O.A.C.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.226 A simple method for the isolation and purification of total lipids from tissues Folch, J.;Lee, M.;Sloame-Stanley, G. A.
- Anal. Chem. v.30 Automatic recording apparatus for use in the chromatography of amino acids Spackman, D. H.;Stein, W. H.;Moore, S.
- Biochem. J. v.99 Mechanisms of lipid peroxide fromation in animal tissues Wills, E. D.
- 서울대학교대학원 박사학위논문 노화촉진 생쥐에서 산소라디칼 관련 물질의 검색에 관한 연구 양재수
- J. Biol. Chem. v.193 Protein measurement with the folic phoenol reagents Lowry, O. H.;JRosevrough, N. J.;Farr, A. L.;Randall, R. J.
- Aquaculture v.23 The effects of the major food categories on growth, composition and food conversion in rainbow trout(SALMO GAIRDNERI RICH-ARDSON) Bromley, P. J.;Smart, G.
- Technocrat. v.10 Sparing action of lipids on dietary protein in fish-low protein diet with high calorie content Watanabe, T.
- Trans. Am. Fish-Cult. v.42 Influences of varying lipid concentrations with two protein concentrations in diets for rainbowtrout(Salmo gairdneri) Reinitz, G. L.;Orme, L. E.;Lemm, C. A.;Hitzel, F. N.
- Aquaculture v.19 Formulation of practical diets for rainbow trout based on desired performance and body composition Reinitz, G. L.;Hitzel, F. N.
- Auqaculture v.22 Effects of dietary lipids on growth and fatty acid composition of rainbow trout (SALMO GAIRDNERI) Reiniz, G. L.;Yu, T. C.
- FAO Nutrition Meeting Rept. Series 52 and WHO Tech Rept. Series 522 Rome : Food and Agr. Organ
- Fish as food v.3 Vitamins in fish-with special reference to edible parts Higashi, H.;Borgstrom, G.(ed.)