- Volume 9 Issue 2 Serial No. 31
The high-tension bolted joints are clamped by the axial force which approaches the yielding strength. The introduced axial force is transmitted to the connection members pass through washer. The transferred load in connections is balanced to the compressive stress of plates, axial force in bolts and the external loads. In this mechanism, the compressive stress and slip load we dominated by the effective stiffness of bolted joints and plates. In general the effective stiffness is specified to product to the effective area and elasticity modulus in connections. In this reason, the conic projection formular which is assumed that the axial force in bolts is distributed to the cone shape and that region is related to the elastic deformation mechanism in connections, was proposed. But it conclude what kind of formula is justified. Therefore in this paper, the fatigue tests are performed to the high tension bolted joints and inspected to the phase on the friction face. And using the FEM and numerical method, it is analyzed and approximated to the compressive stress distribution and its region. Moreover, it is estimated to the effective area and to the relation the friction area to the effective compressive distribution region.
Supported by : 서울산업대학교
- 高力ボルト接合設計施工指針 日本建築學會
- 고장력 볼트 및 T/S 불트의 품질관리 김상섭
- JSSC v.2 no.12 引張り接合 日本鋼構造協會
- 高力ボルト施工マニュアル 社團法人 日本鋼構造協會
- Journal of Structural Engineering v.36 A Experimet and Anaysis of Cross Ribed Split Tee Connection Subject to Tension Tsutomu Tanihira;Naohisa Toshimori;Mlsal Fujisawa;Yoneyoshi Taito
- 高力ボルト麾接合のボルト締力ボ連結の波勞强度に及はす影響, Technical Report, No.12 三木千壽;四村俊夫
- 麾接合連手のすべり問題および設計への適用 長文山島雄
- 대한토목학회지 v.21 no.3 강구조 강재의 피로강도 실험치의 통계적 해석 강동일
- Applied Numerical Methods Carnahan, Brice;Luther, H.A.;Wilkes, James O.
- Engineering Mathematics Handbook Tuma, Jan J.