- Volume 9 Issue 2 Serial No. 31
To investigate the shear strength and hysteretic behavior of SRC column to H steel beam joints, seven cruciform specimens were fabricated and tested. The test specimens showed stable hysteresis behavior with a little pinching. The strength decreased with increase in deflection after the speciemens reached at the maximum strength. The shear strength of panel zones increased with increased in the concrete amount of SRC column sections. The shear strength may conservatively be estimated by the sum of shear yielding strength of steel column web, plastic bending strength of steel column flange and ultimate shear strength of concrete in the panel zone.
Supported by : 한국학술진흥재단
- J. of the Structural Division, ASCE v.115 no.11 Beam-Column Moment Connections for Composite Frames: part 1 Sheikh, T.M.;Deierlein, G.G.;Yura, J.A.;Jirsa, J.O.
- International Symposium on Composite Steel Concrete Structures v.2 Strength and Behavior of SRC Beamto-Column Connections Using High-Strength Steel Matsui, C.;Hamao, A.;Wakabayashi, M.
- Beam to Column Stress Transfer in Composite Structures, Composite and Mixed Constructions Minami, K.;Roeder, C.W.(ed.)
- Trans. Architectural Institute of Japan v.365 Shear Strength of Composite Steel and Reinforced Concrete Beam-to-Column Connections Nishimura, Y.;Minami, K.;Wakabayashi, M.
- J. of the Structural Engineering, ASCE v.115 no.8 Cyclic Tests of Full Scale Composite Joints Subassemblages Lee, S.J.;Lu, Le-Wu.
- Recommendations for Design of Beam Column Joints in Monolithic Reinforced Concrete Structures, ACI Journal, Title No.82-23 ACI-ASCE Committee 352
- J. of the Structural Division, ASCE v.115 no.11 Beam-Column Moment Connections for Composite Frames: part 2 Deierlein, G.G.;Sheikh, T.M.;Yura, J.A.;Jirsa, J.O.
- Seismic-Response Analysis and Design of Composite Building Structures Kim, W.
- J. of the Structural Division, ASCE v.101 no.ST11 Shear Behavior of Steel Frame Joints Krawinkler, H.;Bertero, V.V.;Popov, E.P.