- Volume 34 Issue 4
On an ptimization problem of evasion parameters In minmax differential games
- Yugai, L.P. (Tashkent St. University of Oriental Studies)
- Published : 1997.11.01
The problem of optimization in choosing of evasion parameters in differential games is considered. Existence of optimal parameters is proved and algorithm of their is shown. The example is cited. This work adjoins investigations [1-11].
- Dokl. Acad. Nauk SSSR v.189 A problem on the escape of one controlled object from another Pontryagin L.S.;Miscenko E.F.
- Nauka Positional differential games, M. Krasovskii N.N.;Subbotin, A.I.
- Closed-loop differential games Engl. transl
- Nauka Optimization of guarantee in control's problems M. Subbotin A.I.;Chentsov A.G.
- Math. USSR-Sbornik v.28 On a way to avoid contact in differential games Satimov N.
- STAM J. Control and optimization v.26 On differential ecasion games Yong, J
- Kiev: Naukova Dumka Differential games Pshenichny B.N.;Ostapenko W.W.
- Kiev: MNaukova Dumka Conflict control processes Chikrii, A.A.
- Dokl. Acad. Nauk SSSR On optimality of pursuit's time Gusyatnikov, P.B.;Nikolskii M.S.
- Uzbek Mathematical Journal On a continuity and extremum properties of the functions of superiority Yugai L.P.
- Annals if Differenctial Equantions(China) v.8 Linear differential evasion game without superiority Yugai, L.P.
- Prikl. Mat. Mech. v.38 On the 1-evasion of contact in a linear differential game Gusyatnikov, P.B.
- J. Appl. Math. Mech. v.40
- Nauka Finite dimensional linear analysis, M. Glazman, I.I;Lyubich, Yu. I.