- Volume 34 Issue 4
The (2, 2, 2, 2)-orbifold is a 2-dimensional orbifold with four order 2 cone points having 2-sphere as an underlying space. The (2, 2, 2, 2)-orbifold admits different geometric structures. The purpose of this paper is to find some real profective structures on the (2, 2, 2, 2)-orbifold.
- Contemp. Math.;Amer. Math. Soc.;Providence, RI v.74 Geomatric structures and varieties of representations, in "The Geometry of Group Representations" Goldman, W.M.;W.M. Goldman(ed.);A.R. Magid(ed.)
- Leture notes Projective geometry on manifolds Goldman, W.M.
- Bull. London Math. Soc. v.15 The geometrics of 3-manifolds Scott, P.
- Lecture notes The Geometry and Topology Thurston, W.P.
- Princeton Mathematical Deries v.35 Three-Dimensional Geometry and Topology, Vol 1. Thurston, W.P.