- Volume 21 Issue 8
This paper reports on the development of a new foot for a quadrupedal jointed-leg type walking robot. The foot has 2 toes, one at the front and the other at the rear side, for stable landing on uneven ground by point contact. The toes can move up and down independantly, guided by double-wishbone shaped parallel links which enable the lower leg to rotate with respect to a remote center on the ground surface. The motion of each toe is damped by a hydropneumatic shock absorber integrated in the foot in order to absorb the dynamic landing shock. Furthermore, the new foot can reduce the maximum hip joint drive torque by shortening the moment arm length between the hip joint and the landing force vector on the ground. Intensive experiments were carried out in this study by using a one-leg walking model to investigate the soft landing performance of the foot which could be hardly offered by conventional robot feet such as a flat plate with a gimbal type ankle joint. And it was confirmed that the hip joint torque of the leg walking on the flat surface could be reduced remarkably by using the new foot.
Robot Foot;Toe;Parallel Link;Hydropneumatic Shock Absrober;Remote Center of Rotation;Rough Ground
- 대한기계학회논문집 v.14 no.6 4각 보행로봇의 동적 걸음새 평가 김종년;홍형주;윤용산
- Proc. 1991 Int. Symposium on Advanced Robot Technology Quadrupedal Walking Mechanism and Its Intelligent Control Sakakibara, Y.;Hosoda, Y.;Kan, K.;Hattori, M.;Fujie, M.;Sugiyama, S.
- 대한기계학회논문집 v.19 no.11 사각 보행로봇의 동적 걸음새 설계와 시뮬레이션을 위한 알고리듬의 개발 서영진;윤용산
- Proc. IEEE/RSJ Development of a Biped Walking Robot Compensating for Three-axis Movement by Trunk Motion Yamaguchi, J.;Takanishi, A.;Kato, I.
- Machine That Walk: The Adaptive Suspension Vehicle Song, Shin-Min;Kenneth J. Waldron
- Study of Dynamic Biped Locomotion, Brochure of Mechanical Engineering Lab. Kajita, S.;Tani, K.
- Proc. Int. Conference on Intelligent Autonomous Systems Adaptive Gait for Quadruped Walking Robot Using Force Sensor Adachi, H.;Koyachi, N.;Nakamura, T.;Nakano, E.
- Proc. 5th Int. Conf. Advanced Robotics Design of Porismatic Quadruped Walking Vehicle TITAN-VI Hirose, S.;Yoneda, K.;Arai, K.
- 대한전기학회논문집 v.38 no.12 사각 보행로 보트의 걸음새 제어를 위한 정적 안정도 해석 임준홍;서일홍;임미섭
- Proc. 1991 Int. Symposium on Advanced Robot Technology Total System of Advanced Robot for Nuclear Power Plant Facilities Uesugi, N.;Ohishi, Y.;Nakayama, R.;Nakano, Y.;Nakayama, J.
- 한국정밀공학회지 v.13 no.11 4족 보행로봇의 정역학적 장해물 횡단 보행에 관한 연구 박성호;정광조
- Robotica A Hierarchical Strategy for Planning Crab Gaits of a Quadraped Walking Robot Lee, Y. J.;Bien, Z.
- Going for a Walk Naturally PLUSTECH OY