- Volume 21 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Finite element analysis of reactor internals with structural faults
기계적 결함이 있는 원자로 내부구조물의 유한요소해석
- Jung, Seung-Ho (Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute) ;
- Park, Jin-Seok (Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Tae-Ryong (Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute)
- Published : 1997.08.01
This paper concerns with the finite element analysis of reactor internals with structural faults. For investigating the influence of hold-down spring faults on dynamic characteristics of CSB (core support barrel), reactor internals of Ulchin-1 nuclear power plant are modeled using finite element method and simulated with artificial defects on the hold-down springs. To prove the validity of the finite element models, the calculated natural frequencies of CSB in normal state are compared with those from the measurement results, which shows good agreement. According to results of finite element analysis, CSB beam mode natural frequency decreases by 4.5% in the case of 10% partial relaxation of hold-down springs, and decreases by 18.4% in the case of 20%. The range of shell mode natural frequency change is within 5.3%.
Ulchin-1 Nuclear Power Plant;Reactor Internals;Finiter Element Analysis;Ex-core Neutron Signal
- SMORN VI,. SINBAD, A Data Base for PWR Internals Vibratory Monitoring Trenty, A.(et al)
- SMORN VII v.1 Korean Experience in Neutron Noise Monitoring of Nuclear Power Plant Kim, T. R.;Jung, S. H.;Joo, Y. S.;Sim, C. M
- ANSYS User's Manual for Revision 5.0
- Prog. Nucl. Engng. v.1 Neutron Noise Measurements on Pressurized Water Reactors Bernald, P.(et al.)
- 한국원자력학회 추계학술대회논문집 중성자신호를 이용한 울진 1호기 내부구조물 진동감시 김태룡;정승호;박진호;박진석
- SMORN V, Progress in Nuclear Energy v.21 Analysis of Internals Vibration Monitoring and Loose Part Monitoring Systems Data Related to the St. Lucie 1 Thermal Shield Failure Lubin, B. T.(et al)
- Proc. Int. Conf. Vibration in Nuclear Plants US Experience with In-Service Monitoring of Core Barrel Motion in PWRs using Ex-Core Neutron Detectors Kryter, R. C.(et al)
- Prog. Nucl. Engng. v.1 Improved PWR Neutron Noise Interpretation based on Detailed Vibration Analysis Wach, D.;Sunder, R.
- Statistical Signal Processing : Detection, Estimation and Time Series Analysis Scharf, L. L.