- Volume 21 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A study on the analysis of grinding mechanism by using optimum in-process electrolytic dressing
최적 연속 전해드레싱에 의한 연삭기구의 규명에 관한 연구
- Lee, Eun-Sang (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) ;
- Kim, Jeong-Du (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- Published : 1997.08.01
In recent years, grinding techniques for precision machining of brittle materials used in electric, optical and magnetic parts have been improved by using superabrasive wheel and precision grinding machine. The completion of optimum dressing of superabrasive wheel makes possible the effective precision grinding of brittle materials. However, the present dressing system cannot have control of optimum dressing of the superabrasive wheel. In this study, a new system and the grinding mechanism of optimum in-process electrolytic dressing were proposed. This system can carry out optimum in-process dressing of superabrasive wheel, and give very effective control according to unstable current and gap increase. Therefore, the optimum in-process electrolytic dressing is a good method to obtain the efficiency and mirror-like grinding of brittle materials.
- Annuals of the CIRP v.23 A New Technique of Dressing and Conditioning Resin Bonded Superabrasive Grinding Wheel Komanduri, R.;Reed, W. R.
- 대한기계학회논문집 v.17 no.12 연속 전해드레싱의 연삭조건 변화에 의한 경면생성 및 시뮬레이션에 관한 연구 김정두;이연종
- 대한기계학회논문집 v.19 no.3 최적 연속 전해드레싱 시스템의 개발과 제어 특성 김정두;이은상
- Int. JSPE v.26 no.4 Electrolytic In-process Dressing Grinding Technique for Ultraprecision Mirror Surface Machining Ohmori, H.
- Annals of the CIRP v.39 Mirror Surface Grinding on Silicon Wafers with Electrolytic In-process Dressing Ohmori, H.;Nakagawa, T.
- Annals of the CIRP v.30 War Characteristic of General and Superhard Abrasive Grains against Various Hard Materials Matsuo, T.;Okamura, K.
- Elid 鏡面硏削記述 大森整
- 대한기계학회논문집 v.18 no.3 연속 방전드레싱에 의한 경취재료의 경면연삭에 관한 연구 김정두;이은상
- International Journal of Mechanical Sciences v.37 no.6 Crack Generation and the Effect on In-process Electro-discharge Dressing in Grinding Single Crystal Mgo Kim, J. D.;Lee E. S.;Lee, C. Y.